Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass Expansion Announcement

That’s nice about adding more cars, But my question is will their be changes to the game its self, like adding more room for tunes and paints, what about the other issues with the game it self like the mic issues. If they are adding more cars to the game I would like to see a custom lobby option so you can set up cruises, racing is fun, but also people in the community like to show of there cars.With adding more cars to the game I would like to see what other things they are planning to add to the game.

Is it worth it to buy the car Pass now? Will it get me the next 8 carpacks or does it just cover the previous ones plus the 2 extended ones? Couldn’t afford it at the beginning but would buy it now if that were the case. FM5 didn’t make it real clear that it would get you all the car packs in the game did they?
Thanks!

It counts for the first 8 car packs

I am really slow at understanding this car pack thing. Right now in the “Market place” there are 9 car packs, 3 of which I do NOT have yet. I really want the Meguiars Pack but if I can buy the “Car Pass” for $49.99 I could get the 3 packs I don’t have plus the 2 they are adding for the same price. Then if they add more Packs to the “Car pass” I will be good to go. Unless of course they make you buy another car pass. This is where I am confused. Does the “Car Pass” last forever or just for the alotted number of “Car Packs”?
Thanks Again!

the three that aren’t included (in my understanding is) Day one edition, Limited edition and VIP pack

Everything else comes under the Car Pass, IGN, La Ferrari, Meguiars, Alpine, Smoking Tyre and Top Gear (Plus th next 2 packs)

Even for me it’s not 100% clear. Will these additional cars be season pass exclusive or will it be possible to buy them separately like all other packs from the past? Sorry for some of you guys it could be a dumb question…

Thanks for the cars Turn 10. Much appreciated.

Hopefully there will be some more good news ie fixups and tracks.

please please please no more rehashes, can you please add some cars that are new to the series please!!!

6 Likes

I’d like to say thanks as well it’s a nice thing they are doing that’s 20 dollars worth of cars for free to the car pass holders. I really can’t wait till next Friday lol I’m pretty happy with the game so I’m really happy with more cars. Thanks again turn 10

This news, was amazing! Unexpected, and awesome! Thank you Turn10, For this, seriously thank you. You have made this month even more awesome than it already was with this!! I’ll never be able to thank you all enough.

Despite what some would say, Forza is awesome!

2 Likes

This is Awesome! Huge thanks T10, just waiting to start tuning on the 30th.

2 Likes

I don’t think this has been asked yet or mentioned, but do you think there is any significance to T10 releasing the car pack on Friday, 5/30, instead of the following Tuesday? Is there something special happening in the racing world on Saturday, 5/31 or Sunday, 6/1 that would correspond to the car pack release? Just wondering.
Thanks,
Rescue

Attempting to userp Mario Kart 8 :stuck_out_tongue:

Its an interesting move with E3 happening june10-12. To float a guess…they may be cascading a series of smaller announcements, to attempt combatting the huge negative waves across the web, both regarding the xbox one and forza, prior to E3. Over the past few weeks we have seen a bit of housecleaning in Microsoft, and a decoupling of Kinect, this has been due to underwhelming sales of the x1 to the degree that they had to draw down production over q4. For you kids out there, that means that they had to stop making them temporarily because to many are sitting in warehouses. This is not a positive…particularly in your first year. Combine this with Sony’s Morpheus announcement(with Facebook/Occulus and even samsung announcing vr recently), and kinects failure(love the concept, execution sucks), and I’d be sweating bullets if I we’re working for t10/microsoft. One more thing, E3, like the car pack release has been on the books for a while, so even though there have been shakeups recently nothing big could have changed. This means they are going to be looking to make what they have as shiny as possible… On the upside, antidotally, the only games really chattered about are forza, battlefield, and titan fall, so hopefully we’ll get hooked up a bit.

Next few weeks will be interesting…

1 Like

Maybe there’s a special announcement planned for the Tuesday?

I don’t know if this is been mensioned before, but in this video from evo (1:13) the Renault Cio Williams you can see is coming to Forza, maybe DLC june ?

Link

Yes, it has been mentioned.

Does anyone think forza horizon 2 will be released in 2014. Because in playground games twitter page it says “We made Forza Horizon. Currently working on top secret stuff.” What is this top secret stuff?!?

The car pass expansion is not a gift for all pass owners but a sales strategy to sell more season passes to all those who will buy the Xbox One without the senseless kinect for 100 bugs less than we did. I really start to become pissed of. It’s normally not my behavior to complain in forums but this time I feel really to got fooled…

1 Like

I disagree with this, having bought the pass on Day One, it truly is a gift. 2 more months added in, no extra cost, atop of the free booster packs I got, 30 free cars for the price of 6 months of DLC, this was $50 well, well spent. May the gifts keep coming.

Thank you once more Turn10, for something you didn’t have to do to begin with.

6 Likes