Forza Motorsport 3 server / Forza Reward Issues

Spoke to Xbox Support on Twitter and they sent me here. Forza Motorsport 3’s server is down apparently. Can’t access leaderboards or obtain some achievements.

The Forza Rewards for this game also aren’t updating correctly. Achievements haven’t updated in months and the others in weeks.

Please fix. Thanks!!!

I noticed that as well, PLEASE FIX!!!

Can we get an update on this?

I been using a hired driver to grind out the last two achievements the days played and cars i have are not updating is ther any other issues (not sure if hired driver would count towards days played) i have 77 cars its stuck at 54 at present

The hired driver has nothing to do with the days played… In fact, if the rewards system wasn’t so broken, all you’d have to do is log into your gamertag, start up FM3, and load past the title screen for it to count as a day played. Do that every 24 hours, and you can get that maxed without playing the game. I know that’s no fun, and the system is broken, but I figured I’d let you know that the hired drivers don’t affect the days played. They only affect the miles driven.