Forza hub not giving credits or showing shared paint jobs

At the start of this month I started to have a weird issue. The last two weeks my Forza credits have not shown up in Forza 7, also I shared some pictures in Forza but they are not showing in my gallery in the hub. I am not able to find a fix so far. Thanks for any help.

1 Like

Hi, I get same issue under URL MyForza?title=FM7,
whereas for example my FM6 gallery is still available online.

I also am having the same issues. None of my images are in the Forza hub from Forza7 nor can I Import designs to Horizon4. BUT, horizon4 works just fine sending images to Forza hub.

I also have issues with both forzamotorsport.net and the forza app: no stats (and photos) of Forza Motorsport 7 are updated except gamerpoints.
I’m playing FM7 on Game pass PC.

Forza hub is working again, though still cant import designs from forza7 to horizon4

I also do not receive any reward credits for a few weeks in FM7, though they’re received in FH4 without any issues. Also no stats for FM7 is updated for weeks. Will this ever be fixed?

1 Like

I also have issues. Only gamerpoints is updated on stats of Forza Motorsport 7.
I’m playing FM7 on Game pass. I hope this issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

1 Like

Same, FM7 on Gamepass PC: Forza hub is still not updating even if I played online, completed Forzathon challenges and single player championships… only the gamerscore is being update in Forza hub, everything else is at 0, I should have thousands of points by now.