Forza Hub issue

Hello,

I’m having a Forza Hub issue, for the past couple of weeks it won’t let me connect and just says try again and then I have to go back to the Xbox home screen just to get out of that. Is their something I can do in order to fix this? (I’m using a disc version of the game and not a downloaded version)

Forza hub is an app and nothing to do which version of the game you have
Have you tried hard resetting your console properly
Or tried accessing from within a web browser

How do I hard reset the console? Probably my best option though. I can access from here which is good but just have the issue on the console for now. Thanks for your help (will try googling hard reset)

A full, hard reset (as posted numerous times on these forums - that is where Search can help) is:

1 – from the Dashboard, out of all games, hold the X button on the front of the console down until it shuts the system down.
2 – Disconnect the external power from the wall plug (or at least disconnect the wall-side connector on the power pack itself).
3 – WAIT until all power drains from the external power pack (no light, either white or dull orange showing on the pack).
4 – Reconnect the power supply to the electrical outlet.
5 – Restart the console in the usual manner, i.e., either with the controller or a short push on the X button on the front of the X1.
6 – WAIT until the console self-checks and fully boots to the Dashboard before attempting anything.

If you don’t disconnect the external power pack and let the power completely drain out, the system is still retaining “old” stuff and not resetting.

1 Like