FORZA HORIZON - PHOTO MISSION 81

As the quality of entries in these contests is so high I’m not going to be awarding 1st/2nd/3rd prizes anymore, but rather just having a “winners” bracket like we currently do for the Forza Motorsport 5 photo contest. All winners will receive that weeks gift cars and credit prize.

Submission Instructions

To enter, upload your photo to the Forza Horizon storefront (in game) with “Photo Mission 81” in the description.

Rules of the Contest

All photos must be taken by you. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed.
Each user is allowed to submit 3 photos, if you upload more than three photos we will use only the most recent photos uploaded in our judging.
If you win in one week then you can still enter the following week.

Submission Deadline

We will begin judging photos on Tuesday July 29th, so any photos uploaded after judging has begun will not be included. This thread will close on Tuesday July 29th as well.

Submission Judging

All submissions will be coordinated into one large gallery and blindly judged by members of Turn 10.

Prizes

1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers will each receive the below Unicorn cars and 1,000,000 credits
1972 Lotus Elan Sprint, 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Superlight, 2012 Mini Coupe JCW

If you wish to give your prizes to anyone else should you win then please state so in this thread.

This thread is provided so that entrants may share their photo entries with others here on the forums. However, to be entered into the contest, photos must be submitted in game using the directions listed under Submission Instructions (listed above).

How do I find my large photos?

If I should win ‘PoecilotheriaS’
Could you please send the following to ‘ryan1991uk’
Mini cooper JCW,
Mazda MX-5 Miata Super light

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Hello,
If I were to win with one of my photos please could you send the Lotus & Mazda to GT: A1Y50N3
And the JCW Mini & 1,000,000 cr to GT: fearlesswolfg

Thanks g0iNg5pHeRe …

Hi, If I should be one of the winners could you please send all the cars to GT: A Scared Turkey

Thanx Exyled Nomad

Hello If I should win could you please send all cars to BONESjim13

Thanks

Hi, If I win please send all cars to Bad D Dragon

Thanks Jon

Should by some miracle I win, please could you send the cars to; x R1V3RSL1D3 x
Much obliged!

Hello, If I should win please could all the unicorns go to GT: GREASEMNKY4EVER
Thank you.