Forza can probably add blinkers it would be very good for roleplays.
idk how they would even add that but what i want is
a way to filter electric cars, i like the way electric cars drive but unless i look it up or go with one of the cars that i know is electric i have no idea which other cars are electric.
a sort by last driven
a quick way to replay/load event lab races after collecting the rewards, (sure you can hit restart, but then you don’t get anything for it)
bring back the ability to download tunes in the pre race menu
make it easier to make touge maps in event lab
fix the favorites list in event lab (i have a bunch of maps that i’ve hit fav on and they don’t show up in the fav list)
these are the things i would want over blinkers.
- A real auto transmission option with P-R-N-D-S
- Be able to open hood, doors and trunk in freeroam to take pictures
- Paintable windows, tyres and black body trim
- Manually select headlights on/off
- Manual selection of day-night in menu
- Paint vinyls in different textures like with paint
- Paintable interiors
- Add seperate paint sections for windows for front windshield, front windows, rear windows
- Seperate customisation of front and rear wheels
- More custom hood scoops for muscle cars (especially blowers)
- Customise exhaust tips
- Raise paint design and tune limit
- Fix/add more engine swaps
- Be able to place avatar next to vehicle in freeroam in Photo Mode (what else are all those clothing items good for?)
- Customise interior by allowing us to strip it and add a race seat like in Forza Motorsport (I think this only applied with race weight reduction)
all of this is 10/10
Please read the pinned Voting Info and Rules thread before posting:
- One suggestion per topic - do not create lists of unrelated topics, or link to lists.
Feel free to open new topics (threads) with each of the suggestions above - one per thread - but make sure to check if there are existing topics with the same suggestions. This is important for voting and so we can track suggestions individually.