Forza Horizon 5: Free Roam Photo/Car Meet Locations (WIP)

The Forza Horizon 5 title has the largest map of any title to date so its easy to miss good photo opportunities or chances to meet up with friends. So I wanted to separate the map into its major Landmarks (left to right and slowly moving down) and fully explore these locations.

Extra Notes: All of the Photos are taken on an Xbox Series X and all are unedited

Major Landmarks

2 Likes

Dunas Blancas
Photo Location 1
Using the dirt track located at the Horizon Baja Outpost, you can truly showcase the beauty of your favorite offroad car and take to the skys in the jump.

Photo Location 2
Maybe your not going for a exciting offroad phot and your looking to relax at the beach. Preparing to go to your post for your Job as a lifeguard or getting ready to surf the waves with your friends

Photo Location 3
The Player House La Cabana is quite the site to behold. It may not look like to fancy but, still makes for some great photos overlooking one of the common house styles of Dunas Blancas (Feat. @SlowJournalist)

Photo Location 4
This small oasis is very easy to skip past yet a very unique location to take photos. After a long hot driving day discovering this Oasis is a great place to take a break and relax with your friends. (Feat. @SlowJournalist and @ThatOneQuail )

Photo Location 5
On the Very Outskirts of Dunas Blancas alone the beaches, you will come across El Arco De Cabo San Lucas. For those who do not know this without the car involved almost looks like a Windows background and the view is gorgeous. This is right before Dunas Blancas starts to evolve into Baja California. (Feat. SlowJournalist and ThatOneQuail)

Descansar Dorado
Due to the tiny size and location of Dencansar Dorado. I have decided to extend the boundaries of where its located a little. With that out of the way. Enjoy!!

Photo Location 1
This location is personally one of my favorite and one of those that isn’t commonly talked about. The View overlooking the Caldera is gorgeous and with plent of space to park… it is such a blast to enjoy the view and chat with your friends. (Feat. SlowJournalist and ThatOneQuail)

Photo Location 2
This Location you may want to get a bit creative with. There is a plowed field as well as some farming equipment. The view is really pretty here as well as late night sunsets. (Feat. SlowJournalist and ThatOneQuail)

Photo Location 3
If your looking for a hot dry location that is somewhat flat. I recommend this very specific part right before the transition into the dunes.

La Gran Caldera

Colinas Aridas
Photo Location 1
There is an abandoned church that is half collapsed makes for a great abstract view.

Tierra Prospera

Riviera Maya
Photo Location 1
Along the Riviera Maya, you will come across the player house Lugar Tranquilo which showcases one of the beautiful Murals by Senkoe. (The Candy Canes are typically not there it is due to the time I took the photo)
More info:

Pantano De La Selva

Rio De La Selva
Photo Location 1
Credits to @SlowJournalist for the photo! You are getting ready to go to church with your friends and family.

Photo Location 2
After playing on the beach with your Meyers Manx, you build up an appetite so its time to stop by the Cafe Buenos Amigos.

*Photo Location 3
Pushing the limits of the respawn zones on the map there is a stream you can follow with multiple small waterfalls to take photos with. I prefer this spot which is quite far upstream. The lighting can make for some beautiful shots

Gran Pantano

Cordillera
Photo Location 1
Located Northwest there is an electrifying sight of a solar field, which makes an awesome photo location for electric based cars. Also showcasing the grand Caldera on the outside.

Photo Location 2
Living the minimalist life you decide to build a house away from where people typically build their houses. Once you built this house you decided to add some beautiful pink, red and purple flowers to complement the colors. You really love the beauty of the house… but something felt off. Any cars that you owned or your friends owned made your once cozy house feel tiny and trapped. So what is the solution to this? Why its buying a Peel of course! Now this once small house feels gigantic.

La Selva
Photo Location 1
You heard about a rumor about an abandoned airstrip somewhere here in La Selva, but where? Giving up hope and taking a rest on the side of the road you spot a small bridge and a flat area to drive upon.

Photo Location 2
Eureka! You found it. Though someone seems to have beat you to it in this Aston Martin One-77.

Photo Location 3
Going for a rustic look, heres one of my favorite spots that is very easy to overlook.

Baja California

Costa Rocosa
Photo Location 1
Credits to @MolarJason for showing me this location. Quite a beautiful rooftop view. Which will take a bit of a run up to get to but the views are astounding especially when the sun is setting.

If there is anything you think I should add feel free to comment below! (still need to finish the main sections first :sweat_smile:)