Forza Horizon 4 Owned DLC & Add-On Content Inaccessible on Xbox Series X/S Versions Of The Game

Vip formula drift hot wheels and welcome pack still not working

2 Likes
6 Likes

I did and I got directed here lol.

3 Likes

I ended up buying the Ultimate Edition back on August 6th, 2021 and I don’t have access to the Forza Horizon 4 VIP, the Hot Wheels Legends Car Pack, or the Formula Drift Car Pack even though the Car Pass, VIP, and the Formula Drift Car Pack are all installed on my Internal Hard Drive on my Series X. I opened up a ticket and they “solved it” today because the person handling my case is passing it on to the developers saying I can play it like normal even though I don’t have access to all of my stuff lol. They also passed me on to this forum so there’s that too.

5 Likes

It also does the same stuff in Xbox series s I have vip car pass treasure map and Lego it’s bs because I put a lot of money and hours into this game if they can’t fix it at least transfer or give credits so I can get the car pass for horizon 5 because I refuse to play horizon 4 until it gets fixed

2 Likes

I have been noticing that others online have the all the dlc content as well as vip so could that mean that they’re still on old gen?

4 Likes

i still dont have mine back on xbox x if that was what your refering to…

2 Likes

I have read that most of you cant use your mitsubishi dlc. and have onlly just noticed i can use all my mitsubishi cars which i had like you purchased, xbox x, but none of the other dlc packs and so on tho… which is wierd. i would have posted this earlier had i not been discouraaged from playing with most of my top tuners missing… sorry folks.

1 Like

Yes the issues affects next gen only.
PC and Gen 8 consoles work.
Talk about consolidating the back end of the store

1 Like

The car packs i currently have working are:

Japanese Heroes
Icons
High Performance
Mitsubishi

WIth that note certain ones were affected by certain players. Also by xbox x you mean One X or Series X?

1 Like

I’ve Encountered the same Issues. 7 Purchased Car Packs, the Welcome Pack, Treasure Map, VIP Status w.Multiple Perks (Free Houses, Credit, Clothing) etc - use to Activate within Gameplay, Now they Don’t “XBOX Series ‘X’”

Sent a Support Ticket & Heard back, they Know about the Issues with Purchased DLC & other Content not appearing & are Working on it - However there is NO Timeframe for when it will be fully Resolved.

If, I, Hear anything - I, will Let other Players, like myself know on this Forum, ASAP

5 Likes

Its been 2 weeks and im struggling to keep playing as the newest cars i bought have been sat there as i havent been able to use them, ive had this as ultimate version years ago, ive bought everything you can buy except the treasure map, I have already completed the collectibles and game so only thing left is the cars, and yet now i can barely do that “freely”

2 Likes

FORZA Support already knows about this Issue, they are Working on it, as Fast as they can & when a Resolve is Found, they will let US, Know & I, will Post that Here.

It’s a Pain, I, Know as I, Have Bought EVERYTHING within the Ultiamte & Premium Edition ONLY for NOTHING to Activate within Gameplay as it, Should - just have to Wait.

4 Likes

Why would anyone give these incompetent thieves money again?

2 Likes

all im saying is that is a fix to this issue, up to you if you want to use that method or wait for them to fix it (if they even do that)

1 Like

Why would ANYONE Purchase the DLC a 2nd Time, after already Paying for it.
It’s Better to Wait for Support to FIX the Issue, which they will - They have a Obligation to do so.

Spendinkg more $$$ for something You already Paid for is a Total Waste.

2 Likes

Fresh update:

5 Likes

Previous version: *.478.564.0

Updated version numbers:

• Xbox One:1.478.564.0
  • Xbox Series: 2.478.927.0
  • Microsoft Store PC: 1.478.564.2
  • Steam: 1.478.564.0

The update is rolling out now for console players. We recommend quitting out of the game and restarting your device to avoid any issues with the update.

11 Likes

Yay! It works - got my beloved Bond cars back. As Alan Partridge once said: “Stop getting Bond wrong!” :grin:

4 Likes

Everything has been fixed for me

3 Likes