Welcome to the Forza Horizon 4 weekly livery contest! New contest will be posted and the previous one closed every Wednesday, with winners announced, prizes gifted, and content featured on Fridays.
For continuous updates and news about contest changes and unique opportunities, please keep an eye on our Competition News page at https://tinyurl.com/yaa3yp5b, provide feedback on competitions at https://tinyurl.com/y8eb5ylv, and share your new contest ideas at https://tinyurl.com/y84ey2ge!
This thread will close on the morning of May 8th, 2019 and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins. If you do not put the proper description in game when you upload your photos, your photo will not be seen and therefore not be entered into the contest.
All submissions will be judged by members of Turn 10 Studios & Playground Games. Liveries will be judged anonymously so that voters do not know which liveries belong to which players, making the judging as fair as possible. The top 10 liveries for each category are chosen as winners.
Rules of the Contest
• You may enter in both the “Race” and “Fantasy” category, but you must do so in separate posts
• All submissions must adhere to the Xbox Live Code of Conduct - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct
• Cigarette and alcohol liveries cannot win or be featured
• All submissions must be your work. Posting someone else’s work or re-entering liveries that previously won is not allowed and may result in removal from the contest as well as potential enforcement action against your account
• Entrants can enter both in both Race and Fantasy categories, but the submissions must be in different posts and have the proper descriptions
• You may post up to 3 photos of your livery, if you do not wish to post them in the forums, you can simply provide the description names of you in-game photos for us to use, but photos ARE required!
• You may enter each contest, even if you won the previous round
• One entry per category, per person, per week
• Previous winning liveries will not be accepted
• You must share your paint in-game to have it featured
• When posting here you must include your Gamertag, the car you made the livery for, the file name of your paint, whether you want your paint judged as a fantasy or race paint, and up to 3 photos of your entered livery, example:
Gamertag: Co Pilot
Car: 2009 Ford Focus RS
Description name: Forza Paint 123
Paint type: Fantasy
Prize Car Request:
1-3 livery photos
• You NO LONGER need to title/describe your paint in-game as [Fantasy or Race, simply list the exact, full description name in your entry!
• Photos may be posted to the contest thread with either a link to the image in your gallery on forzamotorsport.net, or by retrieving a BBCode from a photo sharing service (such as Imgur) – You may also name your photos with the same description name as the livery, instead of sharing them here
• When done creating your livery, push the View Button (the button with two squares on it to the lower left of the Xbox guide button)
• Select an open slot (or overwrite an existing design file), name the file and save
• After saving, the share menu will pop up automatically
• Set the make, model and keywords to your liking
• After sharing, be sure to take photos of your livery!
• Player’s choice of any car that is NOT DLC or Pre-Order car OR a vanity/clothing item (If you are unsure about a car’s eligibility, message me here on the forums or check manteomax.com!)
• 2 Super Wheel Spin
• 500,000 credits
• Potential use in the weekly “Week In Review” publications on Forzamotorsport.net
• Potential use/feature in official Forza Streams on Redirecting... & Twitch
• You photo featured in-game for 7 days, and posted on all official Forza social media channels
• Forza Motorsport