Forza Horizon 2 with problem in the media

Bought the game at launch and now it’s showing up a few spots on its edge, how do I change the media of the game? I’m from Brazil - Rio de Janeiro

What exactly do you mean? You can’t put the game in a new disc.

You could try going through the retailer if they have a program to replace bad discs or try the one Microsoft has.

How do you handle your games? I.e. are you generally careless when handling discs? Do you leave them out somewhere after a session, rather than putting them back in the case? How’s the environment in your room? Are you a smoker?

Any number of factors can affect the quality of your disc and this seems to be a classic case of not taking care of your things. If stored properly, even after 6-8 years your disc should look fine.

Is there adequate ventilation and cooling in your room?

Anyway, your best option is to purchase a digital copy of the game… or contact T10 directly and see what insights they can offer. If the game’s running fine, then you’ve nothing to worry about as the console only spins the disc for a minute or two to load it up.

How do you handle your games? I.e. are you generally careless when handling discs? Do you leave them out somewhere after a session, rather than putting them back in the case? How’s the environment in your room? Are you a smoker?

Any number of factors can affect the quality of your disc and this seems to be a classic case of not taking care of your things. If stored properly, even after 6-8 years your disc should look fine.

Is there adequate ventilation and cooling in your room?

Anyway, your best option is to purchase a digital copy of the game… or contact T10 directly and see what insights they can offer. If the game’s running fine, then you’ve nothing to worry about as the console only spins the disc for a minute or two to load it up.