Forza History Documentation (Updated with the New Expansion Info) -WIP

This location will be where I begin to house Forza based documentation I had compiled.

Cars
A list of every car ever featured into each Forza title as well as how many times it was introduced. Took about 6 months, 3 months lost to a google doc corruption and 3 months redoing it on excel. All of the work is my own except the photos which are included from the Forza Wiki (cited below). As well as double checking my list with the wiki to make sure I am not missing any Unicorn Cars or other cars. Now Includes the Expansion Cars as well (Photos Taken from the official website)
-Mercedes Needs to be Corrected!
-Photos Still Being Added!

Music From Horizon Titles Newest to oldest -FH5 ->FH1 (WIP):
-Horizon Rocks/Vagrant/XS

-Horizon Pulse

-Horizon Bass Arena

Citations:
Forza Wiki. Fandom. (2008, March 31). Retrieved December 26, 2021, from Forza Wiki | Fandom

Welsh, Alan. “Blast off to Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels on July 19!” Forza, 12 June 2022, Blast off to Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels on July 19! - Forza.

1 Like

Great job! It would be better though if you blocked the third row at the top and added a filter so you can search cars and games quicker and also directly see which car was in which game.

1 Like

Im going to be honest with you I have no clue how to do that or I would… but appreciate the feedback and all it means a ton!

Hm… It seems you can’t lock rows in Excel online.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/can-you-freeze-rows-and-colums-in-the-excel-online/097a32a4-cbac-4798-9090-e9fb7ac3394c

Filters are applied by going to Data > Filter

But you need to have the 3rd row at the top of the screen or select a cell in it I think.

1 Like

Definitely going to give it a try thank you so much!!

woahhh it worked so the top 3 rows are now frozen that is actually sooo helpful thank you! Maybe I can remove the color coding now

:+1:

1 Like