Forza Documentation [History, Guides, and More]

Painting Guides
For those struggling in the painting scene I highly recommend you view this forum. It really revolutionizes the painting scene. When I first began to paint, this guide was recommended to me by @PTG_Wildcat (who is a super talented painter) and wish others knew about this. This guide created by @PJTierney helps showcase the pure power of glass 2k and the benefits. As well as glass2k obeying TOS so you have nothing to worry about. That being said its important to make sure that your paints you are creating obeys Forzas TOS itself (https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035563914-Forza-Enforcement-Guidelines )

Another Guide Created by the super talented @ABGRAPHICS showcased below also shows a different way to color match

Another awesome thing to use is (https://coolors.co/) which was recommended to me a while back by another super talented painter and great friend @aeqnx (so sorry for all the mentions bud). This allows you to create a pallet of colors to help you view any incoming projects.

Another helpful link from @Skreamies showcasing some manufacturer color recreations. Alot of which make the already realistic manufacturer color choices in game even more realistic. My good friend @SlowJournalist also has an eye for this sort of thing. Idk how but its astounding how they work their magic.

Wanted to give a special shoutout to @Dayshi1989 who had put in alot of work in recreating the full NCS Color Pallet Filled to the brim converted with Forza Color Codes as well as the RAL Color Pallets.
Here is a link to their socials: Instagram , Twitch. All of this work belongs to Dayshi! I do not own any of this information… was just given permission to share it. A link to his livery/vinyl creation how to guide (powerpoint) is also included within this section below:

Dayshi’s Painting Guide
Dayshis_FH5_How_to_Paint_Guide (1).pptx

NCS Color Pallet

The RAL Pallet

Together these are the two most known color pallets in the world. They said that this took him 12 entire hours to complete!

As of Aug 10th 2023, Dayshi also put in the work to add in yet another Pallet!! Now we also have all 915 colors of the Pantone Matching System (PMS). Thanks once again @Dayshi1989 !!

I will always recommend trying to learn it yourself as its quite fun once you get going but if your still having issues. There is a Forza Forums thread where you can ask for help with liveries and vinyls. :wink::blush:

4 Likes