Forza Documentation [History, Guides, and More]

Cars
A list of every car ever featured into each Forza title as well as how many times it was introduced. Took about 6 months, 3 months lost to a google doc corruption and 3 months redoing it on excel. All of the work is my own except the photos which are included from the Forza Wiki (cited below). As well as double checking my list with the wiki to make sure I am not missing any Unicorn Cars or other cars. Now Includes the Expansion Cars as well (Photos Taken from the official website)
-Mercedes Needs to be Corrected!
-Photos Still Being Added!

CItations:
Forza Wiki. Fandom. (2008, March 31). Retrieved December 26, 2021, from Forza Wiki | Fandom

Welsh, Alan. “Blast off to Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels on July 19!” Forza, 12 June 2022, Blast off to Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels on July 19!.

Turn 10 Community Manager @ManteoMax aka @T10ManteoMax also has an extremely detailed list they have been working on for 11 years and more to come. I highly recommend you check out all of his hard work!

Max’s Documentation and Website: ManteoMax’s Forza HORIZON 5 Spreadsheets - Google Sheets

2 Likes