Forza British Touring Car Championship (FBTCC) Series - Race 1 @ 3-10-2015

I’m gamed…sign me up

Count me in as well. Is 19:00 UTC for the intro event?

Sign me as well, please

List up to date. We only need 2 more drivers for a full roster!

jbkollman sign me

1 Like

Sorted. Let me know if you can make the event on the 27th as outlined above :slight_smile:

Im Down To Join. Gamertag - COOLBOYGJ

Amazing stuff! I’ll pen you in now, are you able to make the introductory event above?

Regarding teams!

I sent you all a message regarding the make up of teams, and the process is simple. If you have a preference of team mate, give me a shout - it’ll be a first come first serve basis. If the chap you want to pair up with has already paired, sadly that’ll have to stay. Alternatively, if you don’t have a preference, I, TJ, or xBGHY can do it for you.

When you know who you’re with, it’s up to you to chose a car and a team. Please, if possible, use a different design to the stock one so we don’t have loads of the same car! If you use one off the storefront, and the numbers are the same, it doesn’t matter! It doesn’t matter what your team is or what car you have, just send me a message through here or through Xbox Live and I will adjust the Google Document in the first post I made on this. :slight_smile:

Basically, to summarise, chose a team mate, a car, and a team name, and tell either me (Dribbly Midget), TJ (Ford Racing TJ), or Jake (xBGHY). If you can provide me with pictures of your car and design through PM, even better :slight_smile:

Many thanks :slight_smile:

I don’t mind who’s team I’m on… I’m not very good, so sorry in advance for whoever gets paired with me.

Sounds interesting! Would be good to take part if possible.

GT is the same.

Same here… no preference for teammate, but I’m dreadfully slow, as TJ can attest. I am working on a livery for the merc, however, so whoever’s on my team can have a personalized copy if that’s your car of choice.

1 Like

100% interested. Sign me up. This is what I bought Forza 6 for. Good, clean, realistic racing.

I’d be interested in taking part but due to other commitments i’d only be able to play after 10pm BST

Put me down as interested if you could please

Thank you

Im in 100%. Anytime. Add my gamertag

XL TRANCE LX

To the chaps above me ^^^

We are currently full so you’ll be put down as reserves - if there’s a drop out I’ll give you a shout, but it’ll be first come first served I’m afraid. :slight_smile:

Im in for this, as long as times are possible. Sign me up.

down

If a time can be decided, I’m interested. I can only do before 4pm EST on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays.

Also, I sincerely hope “clean racing” rules will apply. If you push someone off the track, you wait (off the racing line!!!) for them to regain their position. If you go off the track, you wait for a CLEAR opening to rejoin the track, not just jump back in willy nilly and possibly mess someone up for your original mistake.

Great job at getting this organized. As soon as I have my copy of FM6 I will choose a car and join a team. I pick up mines from Best Buy today! Again, great job, and I especially like the link to Google Docs!!!