Forza 7 version 1.107.5368.2 does not work!

The game has updated to this version today and now it just does not work! It closes alone or keeps loading forever. What the hell are Turn10 and Microsoft Studios doing with this game?

Take a look here and see if you can find a solution, it’s usually some kind of Windows10 corruption.

Hi,
unhappily sam here. played yesterday evening and everything was all right. Den later i would play a second Session and FM7 does not start (CDP after 1-2sec. after doubleclick)

Every “start trial” generats a eventviewer entry like this:

Ein DCOM-Server konnte nicht gestartet werden: Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.107.5368.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 als Nicht verfügbar/Nicht verfügbar. Fehler:
“317”
Aufgetreten beim Start dieses Befehls:
“C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_​​
1.107.5368.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaMotorsport7.exe” -ServerName:forzamotorsport7.AppXhg3ar1rc79h5svsr7cnv3r2f5jf1vzfk.mca

@kaut11

Right click Start - Run - Type “Services.msc” , “DCOM Server Process Launcher” ← is this running and on Automatic?

thanks Trackah123 for help.
everthing is fine @services with DCOM Server Process Launcher.
the game works for hours perfectly. than another day and another boot, i have this issue again.

any further idea?

@Trackah123

the issue with the “DCOM Server Process Launcher” still exists. BUT only every second day. so strange/curious.
Other gaming Buddies reports the same phenomenon too

i think its a issue @gaming start to connect or authenticate any xbox or Microsoft Servers… so on times with high frequently Servers there is an time out or other latency problem.
can it be possible?

same here again…

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm806838_-PC--CRASHING-TO-DESKTOP-WORKAROUNDS.aspx#post_806838

I also suspect it’s a bugged drm causing the failes to start at times. When I start FH3 and then exit directly I can usually start FM7 afterwards. Who knows, maybe even the ingame crashes is caused by drm. That could explain why it takes so long time to fix if it’s caused by the connecting to the MS Store and not directly in control of T10. I’ve read it was similar to this when FH3 was released a year ago.

1 Like