Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2003

Ford Mustang & SVT Cobra (4th generaton) 1994-2004

This topic is for voting on variants of the Mustang other than the 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R already in FH5.

This model has also appeared in Forza as the:

• 1995 Ford SVT Cobra R (FM4-FM7 | FH1-FH3)

POLLS

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which body type do you prefer?

• Coupe
  • Convertible
0 voters

Which performance level do you prefer?

• Base
  • GT
  • Cobra
0 voters

Which design era do you prefer?

• 1994-1998
  • 1999-2004 (New Edge)
0 voters
1 Like

Really slick Mustang, was in FH1, it would be great to have it back in FH5, Mexican roads would suit it well.
ced18e647d9eb0654e1e8ba2f1d8ef5c

40 Likes

I’ve missed this car since it was in Motorsport I think 3 as a dlc I remember paying like 8.99 for the car pack just to get it. I’m surprised it’s still in Motorsport 7 but never made it to horizon the game was a big reason I ended up looking and buying a sn95 in real. I did like the fact you could take it from a cobra model to a regular gt as well with the body kits

13 Likes

It hasn’t been seen around since FM7 (and the FH4 builds prior to release) so naturally I want it back. But it needs its proper interior as all 250 of the models have cream interior layouts.

9 Likes

I really hope to see this specific generation of mustang added back in the future. The 2000 new edge SVT Cobra R we already have often gets confused with this pre-facelift model that packed way more customization in the titles it appeared in. These pre-facelift models ran from 1994-1998, so any one of these versions would be appreciated, but obviously, the 1995 SVT Cobra R would be one of the more desirable models as it was in previous titles already. It’s a shame they had to scrap this model, I own a GT version of this car irl and all the parts and details that would be the same are extremely accurate and well done compared to the real thing.

8 Likes

Was the most fun car to use in forza Horizon 3 and has a cult following. They need to add this car asap, especially since we have like 15 other mustangs, yet not a single 94-98 model lol. Please Forza, even a GT model, anything of the sn95, please.

11 Likes

Would LOVE to see a New Edge GT sn95 make it into the game as well as the pre-facelift sn95’s. The SVT Cobra is nice but it would be really great to have some of the other trims like the GT V8 or even a base model V6. If theres one car of my choice that would be guaranteed to get into FH5, I would totally choose the 1994-2004 sn95 Mustangs, pre-facelift and New Edge

5 Likes

2004 cobra terminator

17 Likes

I would love to see the more common body style in FH5 the cobras front lip is a bit obnoxious.

5 Likes

The Mustang Cobra Needs to be added to the game and must be along with f150 SVT lightning, it will be a beautiful addition to the game

8 Likes

A standard Mustang GT with police kits (+push bar)

9 Likes

I would love just a GT too for the different tail lights… I like them more

5 Likes

We have the 03 lightning and the 03 SVT Focus, now we need the ‘03 SVT Cobra to complete the lineup!

16 Likes

They had the same tail lights 94-95 cars had horizontal and 96-98 cars had vertical

1 Like

I would love to have the sn95 back we have the 2000 cobra for a new edge even if they added body kits to change it would fine

5 Likes

I would absolutely love to see a 2003 or 2004 ford mustang mach 1. My dream car, but even just a gt or cobra would be amazing. This is the one car i wish was in the game, not voting for anything else.

download (10)

13 Likes

I’d love to see the pre-facelift SN95 come back. We already have the other one, AND two Foxbodies. Why not a third Cobra R?

2 Likes

We honestly need one more Mustang from the SN95 gen, whether its the prefacelift Cobra R, '00/'03 Cobra, or the Mach 1. Saleen SN95s would be super cool too.

5 Likes

7 Likes

The 03-04 cobra and the 03 GT and Mach 1 should be in the game those would be a great addition too the game and be fun too drive around Mexico

20 Likes