Ford Focus 1998-2007 (Gen 1)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Ford Focus (First generation)

This topic is for voting on variants other than the 2003 Ford Focus RS already in FH5. This model has also appeared in Forza as the:

• 2003 Ford SVT Focus (FH1 | FM1-FM4)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Hatchback
  • Sedan
  • Wagon
0 voters

I would love to see the SVTF with the European Appearance Package. Includes 15 spoke SVT rims and HID headlights with a multi-bulb assembly. I don’t have a preference as to ZX3/ZX5, although I think the ZX5 body style would help differentiate the car from the 2003 RS that’s already in the game.

5 Likes

SVT Focus 3-door Hatchback:

SVT Focus ZX5 5-door Hatchback:

7 Likes

The Ford Focus ST 170 5 door version, a classic car with a unique twist.
A one with the correct specs can be found here: https://www.salvagemarket.co.uk/auction/items/details/2003-ford-focus-st170-1988cc-petrol-manual-6-speed-5-door-hatchback/236947

If link not working- 1988cc (130 hp), manual, and preferably right hand drive.
Cheers

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ford Focus FR200 2000

Focus RS:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Ford Focus ST170 please!

Same car as the Focus SVT just different body kit

6 Likes

I honestly want either the SVT Focus or the ST170 in addition to the Focus RS in FM8. I’ll take either since they’re essentially the same car.

5 Likes

we need this focusin horizon 5 as i want to re create the same variant of the car that in getting in real life

1 Like

they are not the same car because the RS model is more powerful thatn the standard variant yes they look the same but on paper they are not

1 Like

download
i wish we had this version of the standard variant of the focus mark 1 as it is my favourite focus and i love these wheels on the image that i have got of the mark 1

2 Likes

I’m talking about the Focus SVT and ST170 being the same car, not the RS.

2 Likes

HEY
but we have focus 3 door in game now.

but model is very Illegible ugly, T10 and PPG need remodeled this is nightmare.
i can’t close my eyes on ugly 3d models in forza for xbox 360, but Focus ugly look and in old forza games

4 Likes

Station wagon Focus

1 Like

That’s not an official model.

1 Like

i meant that i want this variant in fh5 not the SVT or ST just the standard 1.4, 1.6 and 1.8 litre mark one

2 Likes

Ford Hot Wheels Focus Concept

5 Likes

On behalf of the entire Forza Horizon 5 community, I want you to add: the Ford Focus ST170 2.0 16 valve three door or five door . But it doesn’t have to be DLC, it has to be earned by scoring points for the week. The sound must be as follows,I gave you the link. " https://youtu.be/ePBOF3I6ud4?si=tXzjn_qMcTlTDVbK " Thank you. I hope you add it. I have listed images and their specifications.

It is much easier to look for a car in the Car Voting section than to make a “Suggestion” like this. Go vote for it here: Ford Focus 1998-2007 (Gen 1)

1 Like