FM7 Rewards Points not Updating

I am currently Stuck at 2500/3000 rewards point for Forza Motorsport 7. I have fully completed the game with all achievements and all races in career completed.
All of the Categories in rewards are filled except for ‘Days Played’ (stuck at 18/50) and ‘Showcases Completed’ (stuck at 12/30).
I have completed all showcases and even replayed several on different days and i know i have played much more than 18 days if not more than the full 50.

Hoping this updates Soon.

10 Likes

I, too, am experiencing multiple categories not updating for rewards in Forza 7. For me, everything is at zero, except for gamerscore. I know I should be maxed on cars and driver gear, as well as have at least a few in the other categories. This is an annoying bug that needs to be fixed.

4 Likes

The same happens to me.

Game 100% complete with all achievements obtained but on rewards I’m stuck at 2980/3000 because it has not counted 2 exhibition events.

2 Likes

Same issue to me. Playing several Forzas (motorsport 5,6,7 horizon 1,2,3,4) without rewards problems for years, but since 2 months ago, Forza 7 rewards is stuck, only achievements counts.

Other Forzas rewards work fine, only issue with Forza 7. Please, fix It.

1 Like

Same issue to me. Playing several Forzas (motorsport 5,6,7 horizon 1,2,3,4) without rewards problems for years, but since 2 months ago, Forza 7 rewards is stuck, only achievements counts.

Other Forzas rewards work fine, only issue with Forza 7. Please, fix It.

2 Likes

Same problem fix this please I work to hard for being tier 13 and this bug is rally annoying

1 Like

Aparently nobody cares about forza rewards anymore, and its a shame, as said before I worked so hard on them, I believe even a forza hub app for phones could have been so great but really I don’t see that nobody cares

2 Likes

I am also stuck in the same situation. Only my gamerscore updates while every other statistic is stuck in limbo at 0 points even though i acquired all of them.
I sent a ticket to the devs and i only get the same excuse of a reply. I just need the damn points so i can finally get to tier 12, start FH4 and get all the loyalty rewards.

1 Like

Now getting worst, it’s been two weeks that I don’t receive the credits on fm7 no update on rewards points, an wrote to support and they simply close the ticket saying that they are aware of the problem, wtf, they dont even read me, that is unrespectful , im really disappointed of all of this, I’m a fan and wasted so much money on all they sell and now they simply ignore me

3 Likes

Getting no updates aside for an initial gamerscore update on FM7 in the hub.

Every other category is 0.

2 Likes

Add me to the list. Not updating.

2 Likes

Add me to the list. Not updating.

2 Likes

Nothing updating except gamerscore.
Hope it’s fixed soon.

3 Likes

Same situation over here.

2 Likes

Also FM7 not appearing in Xbox library

1 Like

Still not updating

1 Like

Same here, Only gamerscore is updating.

3 Likes

Same here, purchased Motorsport 7 a few months ago and the only thing that hasn’t stayed at 0 is the gamerscore bar.

1 Like

same same same …mine is ZERO too…and not updating… but who cares ?
turn 10 ? no
forza safety maybe dxxtator team ? no … they dont even care the game itself
micro$oft ? no

so i dont care too anymore

1 Like

So I tried submitting a ticket about this problem, since it’s been going on for over a month now. Got an email back:

“…This is is a known issue with the Forza Hub and the team is currently investigating. You can check out the Forza Hub Article for a list of Known Issues and New Tier Rewards. We are marking this ticket as solved because we’ve already identified the issue and are working on a fix. We don’t need to bother you with a ton of questions or troubleshooting tips, as its being worked on by our devs already…”

That’s nice and all, but the page they linked me to was from 6 months ago, unless that’s just when the page was created and it was recently updated? I wonder why it’s taking so long if it’s a known issue.

1 Like