FM7 Events List (#LMES Rivals Aug 14-23)

Rivals:
Track Days

Events as of October 20. Track Day events include traffic on the course; colliding with a car will cause a lap to be flagged and ranked lower on the leaderboard than all clean laps.

Formula 90s Division Track Day
Division = Formula 90s, Homologated, RENTAL ONLY
Track = Dubai City Alt Reverse Day

GT Sport Division Track Day
Division = Sport GT, Homologated, RENTAL ONLY
Track = Lime Rock Full Day

GT Racing Reborn Division Track Day
Division = GT Racing Reborn, Homologated, RENTAL ONLY
Track = Homestead Speedway Day

Prototype Racing Division Track Day
Division = Prototype Racing, Homologated, RENTAL ONLY
Track = Le Mans La Sarthe Day

Historic Road Racing Division Track Day
Division = Historic Road Racing, Homologated, RENTAL ONLY
Track = Maple Valley Full Day

Rivals:
Autocross

Events as of October 20. Autocross is time based but the car must pass cleanly through cone gates; hitting or missing a gate adds time to your total.

Modern Off-Roaders Division Autocross
Division = Modern Off-roaders, Homologated, RENTAL ONLY
Track = COTA West Day

Sport Touring Division Autocross
Division = Sport Touring, Homologated, RENTAL ONLY
Track = Homestead Road Day

Forza Group Rally Division Autocross
Division = Forza Group Rally, Homologated, RENTAL ONLY
Track = VIR North Day

Rivals:
Drift Zone

Events as of October 20. Drift mode scores by points only. Collisions or leaving the track or turning the car more than 90 degrees to the track will void the current drift point chain; using Rewind will flag the lap and rank it below all clean laps on the leaderboard.

Suzuka Drift Challenge
Model = Mazda MX-5 '16, RENTAL ONLY (no tuning)
Track = Suzuka East Day

Drift Dubai
PI < 551, Drive = RWD, RENTAL ONLY (no tuning)
Track = Dubai Mountain Day

Showroom Rally Division Drift Challenge
Division = Showroom Rally, Homologated Only, RENTAL ONLY (no tuning)
Track = Top Gear Full

Feel free to post Forza Drivers Cup series info I’m missing as I go through career, but include complete info for all races in a series in a single post to cut down on lots of partial info posts. Include track name, conditions, and lap count.

the drift rival on dubai is only with " rental " cars … so to me is another restriction that has to be insert in the description

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/923167911887474695

Forza Driver’s Cup:
Breakout Championship

Forza Touring Cars
Homologation: Race Tire 280, 420 HP, S750
Race 1: Dubai Full Reverse Day 2 Laps
Race 2: Catalunya GP Day 2 Laps
Race 3: Sonoma GP Day 3 Laps
Race 4: Laguna Seca Day 3 Laps
Race 5: Silverstone GP Rain 2 Laps

Thanks so much for this events list. I have found it very helpful. Could this be stickied?

Also, with the changing Rivals events, does Turn 10 ever post when they end like with the Forzathon and Special Cars it will give a countdown 8 days, 6 hours, etc. It would be nice to know when the Rivals event is ending so that I can get screenshots of where I ended up in overall, friends, and hardcore laps. Of course that would all be solved if Turn 10 would just bring back the online web based leaderboards like they had in Forza 4. :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

(Xbox) In Rivals under “Featured Events” it says there are 13 events, but only 12 are there. Also, under “Track Days” it says there are 8 events, but only 7 show up. Am I missing something? Is this a known issue? I’ve reset the Xbox as of typing this and no change.

We’re trying to cut down on stickied threads, so the Lists thread provides a link to this one.

T10 hasn’t provided expiration dates for rivals and hoppers that aren’t connected to some contest (Bounty Hunter etc). Mechberg stated in Friday’s stream (or the week before) that they are monitoring usage of the events as a data source to consider for keeping or rotating different events.

That could explain why both Featured and Track Day menus show a persistent “New” tag despite setting a time in the actual available events.

Hello everyone. I’m sure ManteoMax has done something like this, so please direct me there and feel free to delete this thread when done. I didn’t have any luck with a search.

Basically, I’m wondering if there’s a list somewhere on here about which tracks are in which Driver’s Cup Championships? Thanks!

[Mod Edit - merged, see the first post index; I may get the rest this weekend - MM]

EDIT: Perfect, Max! Thanks!

Great resource, ManteoMax. I finished up the Evolution Championship with Nostalgic Drag Racers. I neglected to note the homologation specs, but here’s the event list in order of completion:

COTA, East loop, Night
Lime Rock, West Chicane, Day
Road America, West loop, Day
Road Atlanta, Club, Day
Yas Marina, North loop, Night
Silverstone, National, Rain

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Thanks for the info AlienDNA , I’ve updated the Evolution group post. I’m planning on putting time in career this weekend to fill out the lists more.

Two new Rivals events popped up today, with a November 26 deadline to set a time in order to receive Gears of War theme Driver Gear:

FEATURED EVENTS

Pushing It to the Limit
Track: Rio Full Day
Car Year: 1980-1989

TRACK DAYS

Major Micro Track Days
Track: Maple Valley Full Day
Car Division = Major Micros, Homologated Only

FEATURED RIVALS EVENT

Bounty Hunter Challenge: Phil Spencer
Track: Hockenheimring National Day
Car Year: 2017 Porsche #911 GT Team 911 RSR, Stock Only (Rented)
Settings: No Friction Assist

This event opened on December 11 and is open through January 2, 2018. For prize cars and details, see discussion thread.
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/11/introducing-forza-motorsport-7s-december-bounty-hunter-phil-spencer/

Hi all, newbie here. I have been searching to find out what tracks go with with the various career modes but no luck as yet. Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere? I mostly do free play but every once in a while I would like to switch things up and do a career with multiple tracks (with at least 60% tracks I like). Would be nice if we could group a whole bunch of free plays with different settings together into a season but oh well. Just checking to see if anything exists already without having to play every single career event and writing them down.

[Mod Edit - thread merged. You can find this thread by clicking the Lists thread at the top of the forum and then the link to the FM7 Events List thread (this one). In Free Play Advanced Rules you can choose the Track List used by each Division in career mode. - MM]

I have not seen a listing but from playing thru most of the career mode this is what I have seen to be rather common. I don’t know who set up the track list but they did an awful job for the most part. You will be in a division of cars and it seems like they give you the most awful tracks to do those cars on. Evo 1020 for instance are a struggle to keep the rear end from sliding out on you but hey Long Beach and Sebring in the rain will be 2 tracks for that. Birth of Grand Prix are old classic open wheel cars and while Lemans and Monza make sense you will get COTA as first track and Yas Marina as the 3rd track which are just awful for those cars. I keep laps at Standard and AI at Average just to get thru most of the Career stuff and do Freeplay for the racing I enjoy.

Virginia in the dark and Long Beach is all you need to know.

F1 at Mount Panorama was erm, fun?

Multiplayer Hopper lineup as of December 1

Announced in the 12-1-17 Week in Review:

Added:
Hypercar Division
Unlimited Drift

Removed:

Welcome To Multiplayer
Model = Lamborghini #63 Super Trofeo, Homologated Only

Exotic GT
Division = Exotic GT, Homologated Only

Endurance Forza GT
Division = Forza GT, Homologated Only
Damage = Simulation Fuel & Tire wear^
Quickstops = 1

IndyCar
Division = IndyCar, Homologated Only

Modern Hot Hatch Ghosts
Division = Modern Hot Hatch, Homologated Only
Damage = Ghost

Classic Street Muscle
Division = Classic Street Muscle, Homologated Only

Modern Hot Hatch

Historic Road Racing
Division = Historic Road Racing, Homologated Only

Breakout Hopper S Class
Class = S

Classics Never Die
PI < 701, Year < 1980

Hypercar Division Hopper
Division = Hypercar, Homologated Only

Unlimited Drift - RWD
Drive = RWD
Mode = Drift

Unlimited Virus Tag
All cars drivetrains, power, weight allowed.
Mode = Tag (Pass the It)

King of the Pool
Model = Mercedes Benz #24 Truck
Mode = Tag (Keep the It)

What a Drag!
Division = Nostalgic Drag Racers
Mode = Drag

Unlimited Drift
Any division, class, drivetrain, and aspiration.
Mode = Drift

FAQ: Where are the hoppers for each class, and other game modes?
FM7 launched with a selection of Homologated-Division-based hoppers without the list of class hoppers as seen in FM6. New hoppers have been rotated in but there has been no announcement for a timetable of additional hoppers.

Multiplayer Hopper lineup as of December 15

Changes announced in the 12-15-17 Week in Review:
Forums: discussion thread

Added:
Breakout A Class
Breakout P Class

Removed:
Historic Road Racing
King of the Pool

MULTIPLAYER HOPPERS MENU

Welcome To Multiplayer
Model = Lamborghini #63 Super Trofeo, Homologated Only

Breakout Hopper P Class
Class = P (any upgrades/tuning allowed)

Breakout Hopper S Class
Class = S (any upgrades/tuning allowed)

Breakout Hopper A Class
Class = A (any upgrades/tuning allowed)

Exotic GT
Division = Exotic GT, Homologated Only

Endurance Forza GT
Division = Forza GT, Homologated Only
Damage = Fuel & Tire wear^
Quickstops = 1

IndyCar
Division = IndyCar, Homologated Only

Modern Hot Hatch Ghosts
Damage = Ghost

Classic Street Muscle
Division = Classic Street Muscle, Homologated Only

Modern Hot Hatch

Classics Never Die
PI < 701, Year < 1980

Hypercar Division Hopper
Division = Hypercar, Homologated Only

Unlimited Drift - RWD
Drive = RWD
Mode = Drift

Unlimited Virus Tag
All cars drivetrains, power, weight allowed.
Mode = Tag (Pass the It)

What a Drag!
Division = Nostalgic Drag Racers
Mode = Drag

Unlimited Drift
Any division, class, drivetrain, and aspiration.
Mode = Drift