FM4 vs FM5 Street & Strip Drag

I’ve recently stepped up from my 360 to “The One” and after many years playing Forza Motorsport I’d have to say FM5 has given drag enthusiast both more and less. One mustn’t complain though, it’s just going to take some time finding good drag lobbies, meeting fellow drag racers, and learning the new layout. What I’m thankful for is the engine swaps, higher horsepower/torque numbers, and the sticky slicks + overall more realistic launches. Lifting your front tires is nothing new in our world and I thank T10 for showing the drag racing community some love! You can never go wrong w/fatter tires & more power!

Here are some questions I have that hopefully some of you FM4/FM5 Veterans can help me out with:

1. In FM4 we ran a lot of Sebring and Indy street drags. Where are the spots in FM5 and who’s running RWD lobbies? I did notice Sebring doesn’t have the noticeable 1/4 markers anymore, any 1320ft markers?

2. Status on Drop Catch/WOT Launch vs Brake Boost vs Clutch Slip on FM5? What is the best launch method? I’ve noticed we have a Pro Tree! Is it useful?

Thanks for the knowledge.

How do you drop catch???