FIX OR REFUND!

I have been a huge fan of Forza Motorsport games since a began my Forza Motorsport journey on Forza Motorsport 3 for the Xbox 360 console. I have played all Forza Motorsports since then and enjoyed my gaming experience with this game.
I invested $100 of my own money into the Ultimate Edition of Forza Motorsport 6. I am ashamed and embarrassed for doing such. This game has been nothing but a let down to not only me but many people I have spoken to about Forza Motorsport 6.
The fact that I can’t even play with my friends or anybody via multiplayer is just outrageous. Not only do I pay for an Xbox Live Gold membership but I also pay for a copy of the Ultimate Edition of Forza Motorsport 6, and still can’t play with others?! We are in 2015! Come on now! I am extremely disappointed in T10 for this. I want nothing but the best for this series and want nothing more, nothing less than 1 of 2 this.

1. FIX THIS
  2. A FULL REFUND OF MY $100

Other than this I must say the scenery, physics, and mechanics are amazing but do not makeup for this MAJOR FLAW.
-Chris “Imprezuh” D.

F6 is a joke far to many problems with this game, but for my love of painting, I would have got a refund days ago, as this game is not fit for purpose.

I’ve got another idea. I will pay one more 100$ just for fixing this issues. Deal?

See post # 2