Fiat Uno 1983-1995 (Fiat Mille)

You guys not only have good taste in cars, but also have some amazing cars in general. Keep it up

3 Likes

Thanks mate also If you and you guys out there like this car and wanna see more Brazilian cars in the game we are organizing ourselves to get enough votes for others Brazilian cars If want help us these is the ones that now we want more in the game:

Chevrolet opala: Chevrolet Opala 1968-1979 - #3 by GGA_Design

Fiat Palio: Fiat Palio 1996-2016

Fiat Marea: Fiat Marea 1996-2007

Volkswagen gol: Volkswagen Gol 1980-1994

3 Likes

Fiat Palio
Fiat Marea

My Polish friends would immediately recognize these two. Oh the all rusty Palio/Siena. Oh the almighty 5 cylinder Marea.

5 Likes

Vote on this as well: the “Australian” Opala. It has been featured in FM7, so It has higher chances to get added to FH5:

2 Likes

Car is popular in Brazil

3 Likes

You forgot Fox, HB20 (with the Racing one)

4 Likes

Me and a few other members of the oTeuPaiYt discord server started this as a joke or an impossible dream, it ended up that everyone supported the idea and now the uno is the fourth most voted car hahahahah

6 Likes

LETS GO FIAT UNOOOOOOOOOOO, MY FAVORITE CAR EVER!!!

5 Likes

Milletepla? what? I might be being stupid but haven’t got a clue what you mean?

2 Likes

I meant this one, it’s called the 1000Tipla:

And the voting topic:

4 Likes

Just putting that here to show you guys and playground devs How cool that car is

6 Likes
4 Likes

Nice :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I made a video showing the most voted “Brazilian” cars on the forum. Some were left out, maybe it’s time to update the video:

13 Likes

Yea i would reccommend it, maybe make a second aprt with HB20, Fox, Palio, Corsa/Classic, Onix and others

3 Likes

Group B variant. Best result was 3rd at the 1986 Portuguese Rally.

7 Likes

If they add the Uno it should have some of these style of bodykits:

4 Likes

Okay. Twist my arm, but this is my expectation.

1990 Fiat Uno Turbo i.e.

10 Likes

bro the MK2 is sick wish we had this in Brazil

1 Like

How crazy that this has passed the GR Yaris for 3rd place

5 Likes