Accolades - Ultratuner bug

Hello, I have a problem with the ultratuner accolade, I tried several cars with my own tuning but still nothing counts. Does anyone know how to do this award please, or is it a bug?

As far as I know downloading your own tune doesn’t count. You need to get other people to download, use and like.

That’s correct. Self downloads don’t count. Gotta get others to download/like/use. Likes are the hardest, by far.

Yes, I meant to win races with my own tuning. I tried to modify the car myself, download the tuning, but nothing works for me, I never even get a check mark for the item “The car has its own tuning”. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Edit: I looked at the same accolade for road races and I unlocked this award less than a year ago, so I don’t know where the problem could be

Does anyone have a solution?

Hi and sorry for being off topic. I can’t do the confession in road racing “mechanic and racer” (where you have to go through custom tuning). Suddenly someone knows

Yes, I have the same problem, but in reverse. In the rally, this recognition was fulfilled for me, but in road races it does not count in any way. I tried different cars, tuned myself, installed tunings of other players, even tried just changing all the sliders in the custom tuning … and nothing

Is it still broken?

Does anyone have a solution for this yet?

no, i have the same problem as you. It’s definitely a bug

Did you find a solution?