FH5 Rally Adventure expansion now available

Agreed although FH isn’t the only one guilty of this, they basically tell us we can go from start to finish however we like.

Only it has a great big railroad running right through the middle of it.

2 Likes

Yeah and make sure to log in just to honk your horn once to get that bonus. That’s where it’s like ooo… :smile::angry:

2 Likes

Can’t really say the ulimate prize is worth it.

3 Likes

What? You don’t want to drive a 2 Tonne EV Pickup over massive dunes bad dirt without an openable frunk?

1 Like

So, if I’m following correctly, the “teams” aren’t competing against each other in any way? It’s just exactly the same approach to different outposts as the main game but re-branded as teams?

6 Likes

Get with the program,competing is so passe,the pleasure is in the journey :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yes, just feels like it’s going to be really basic and aimed at kids. Why have a separate night time “team” rather than just have rally stages that sometimes take place at night? You could have 3 rallies, with nine stages each, for example, with a very different feel to them, with night stages interspersed.

5 Likes

I like the idea of the expansion but my main concern is with how short it all seems to me 3 teams with 8 events each and a boss race plus a final goliath like race making a total of 28 races maybe I expected too much but when they say its the most events of any expansion ever in horizon I think no it’s not storm island had 5 tiers with 4 championships each and a gauntlet race and championships had between 3 and 4 races each that totals upto 80 races vs this expansion 28 races that really concerns me as it seems incredibly short for how long we had to wait for it good thing eventlab exists no doubt players will make more awesome events as right now I’m concerned with how short this expansions seems in terms of events but then again maybe I’m just too picky been playing a lot of FH2 lately and storm island is amazing in my opinion so maybe I expecting too much lol sorry for lengthy post just my opinion of course I’m open to being wrong

5 Likes

If they don’t do team racing properly then an organised thing with a gold silver and bronze level driver on each team could be really fun, like GT AM. (That way we wouldn’t have super teams and more people have a chance to compete)

1 Like

I did everything in the Hotwheels expansion in 2 days. I’m expecting the same with the Rally expansion.

2 Likes

I was forced to do everything (or practically so) in HW in the first week or possibly miss out on some dangled FOMO treats or other iirc. I’m expecting Rally to be the same. :expressionless:

1 Like

I took my time with Hot Wheels and had no issue with FOMO at all. I did the whole thing on unbeatable and, even though I’m a fairly good driver, some events were pretty tough depending on the car I used. It could have been longer but I thought it was a pretty decent addition generally.

5 Likes

That’s not what she said

1 Like

One thing that’s not short is the length of your sentences. Don’t forget punctuation lol.

2 Likes

That’s what I wanted to point you out earlier. those teams are not teams at all. it’s just categories of racing. and it seems like there’s actually only one team and no rivals to compete against

1 Like

Lol I’ve always been like that forgetting to use punctuation I’m too lazy I guess

People will also be lazy to read your riddle lol

1 Like

Ye lol apologies for my punctuation :joy:

1 Like

Just over 2 more weeks and then we have something to do again!

Do you intend on playing the expansion @AnakalaRon? If I recall correctly you skipped the HW expansion. I could see this expansion potentially being your cup of tea. At least would give you a new map to build event labs on. I’ll happily try any of your creations.

2 Likes