[FH5 L&D SYC] The Last Mile Livery Comp 🎨

“There’s a point at 7,000 RPM… where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless”

In June 1966 British racing driver Ken Miles took part in the legendary 24 hours endurance race at Le Mans, lining up on the grid in his Ford GT40 Mk II developed with Carroll Shelby. The Daytona and Sebring winner and Motorsports Hall Of Fame inductee was ultimately denied triple glory due to team orders and the opportunity of the perfect PR coup for Ford. The story is portrayed in 'Le Mans 66 (Ford Vs Ferrari)

Tragically in August of the same year, the racing world lost Ken whilst he was doing what he loved doing best. In tribute to Ken and his story, we want to see your best racing inspired livery. You have a choice of any car in game, from classic racers to modern day supercars. Anything goes, just make it awesome.

RULES:

Design Theme: Racer/Race inspired/Le Mans.

Car: Any.

Livery must be shared in Forza Horizon 5. One entry per person.

Duration: 1st August - 22nd August 2022.

Entry: Enter on the competition post on our Facebook page or in this forums thread.
Each entry must include:

• 2-4 Photographs of your design
  • Sharecode
  • Gamertag
  • Car Details

PRIZES:

1st Place Winner:

• 3 Super Wheelspins
  • 4,000,000 (4m) Credits
  • 1 obtainable cars of choice (No DLC or Pre-Order)
  • Livery featured in-game for two weeks!

2nd Place Winner:

• 2 Super Wheelspins
  • 2,000,000 (2m) Credits

3rd Place Winner:

• 1 Super Wheelspin
  • 1,000,000 (1m) Credits

Runner-ups (4-6 places):

• 1 Super Wheelspin

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

(Sorry for not being able to share images directly, I am a new user to the forums)

Horizon Mexico Amateur Championship Lamborghini #7

Sharecode: 139 503 361

Gamertag: Omakaru Zumee

Car Details: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR

1 Like

Couldn’t get any real painting time in the last few weeks unfortunately, looking forward to seeing what people made for this competition and (hopefully) taking part in the next one.

Oh, I hope you gonna love the next one, I have something special planned :wink:

1 Like

And this competition is now closed! As usual, I’ll collate all the entries over the next few days and post it here before we go into voting :slight_smile:

1 Like

My apologies to everyone, I faced a bit of a difficulty collating all participants.

But that doesn’t stop me from announcing and congratulating the winners!

Thanks to all who took part!

3 Likes