[FH5 L&D SYC] Jurassic World Livery Comp 🎨

Hi everyone!

Forza Horizon Livery & Designs - Share Your Creations Facebook group is running a livery contest!

Jurassic World Dominion hits our movie screens this month, as we all love the dinosaurs and Mexico figures prominently in the study of the extinction of dinosaurs because it is where a giant asteroid hit the Earth 65 million years ago, slamming into the ocean near the Yucatan Peninsula. Many dinosaur fossils have been found in Mexico, We want to see your best paint on the Hennessey Velociraptor 6x6!.

This is an open theme so you’re welcome to pick anything, although some cool dinosaur paints would be great to see. As ever there’s official prizes and features for the best paints.

Rules: Theme ‘Open’ Car Hennessey Velociraptor 6x6. Livery to be shared in Forza Horizon 5. Must be a member of our Facebook page to join. One entry per person.

Duration: 1st June - 26th of June 2022.

Entry: Entries are accepted in this thread or on our Facebook page, Forza Horizon 5 Livery And Designs - Share Your Creations. Note that the group is private but our moderators process new entry requests fast-fast!

Valid entry must include:

• 2-4 Photographs of your design
  • Sharecode
  • Gamertag.

When submitting entries via Facebook page, make sure to add them as a comment to the contest announcement post!

Official in-game FH5 prizes to be won!
1st Place Winner:

• 3 Super Wheelspins
  • 4,000,000 (4m) Credits
  • 1 obtainable cars of choice (No DLC or Pre-Order)
  • Livery featured in-game for two weeks!

2nd Place Winner:

• 2 Super Wheelspins
  • 2,000,000 (2m) Credits

3rd Place Winner:

• 1 Super Wheelspin
  • 1,000,000 (1m) Credits

Runner-ups (4-6 places):

• 1 Super Wheelspin
  • Livery featured in-game for two week

Good luck!

4 Likes

SC: 953 501 908
GT: FormFirm

I was a kid when I saw Jurassic park. First time to the cinema, I was knocked off my little socks. I can’t explain how big of a impact this movie made.

So a livery with the INGEN logo and a mosquito caught in Amber.

Thanks for organizing this Quadro! I don’t have Facebook so I can’t see the other entries. Will they be posted here?

5 Likes

Lovely FormFirm!

And yeah, I’ll post everything here once we close the contest.

2 Likes

Very nice, thanks for entering, Good luck.

1 Like

The competition is now closed, I’ll collate and post all entries here shortly.

1 Like

All entries in one post:

TheLowEnd77
SC: 129 633 388

i1 PURGE 1i
SC: 743 767 155

OCMSBOSSM4N
SC: 166 505 383

ZeroClover30508
SC: 222 290 371

Jgab91
SC: 285 251 304

Hotrod King87
SC: 103 277 115

Oignon75
SC: 506 200 341

enoo66
SC: 970 396 464

Helix6612
SC: 151 051 632

DaviaDesign
SC: 248 802 076

molotofdecos
SC: 403 800 777

FunkyPigeon07
SC: 218 065 438

FormFirm
SC: 953 501 908

4 Likes

nice work everyone

1 Like

Thanks for putting all the designs in the topic, Quadro.
And thanks everyone for your Designs. It so nice to see the whole range people come up with with the theme Jurassic Park. Realistic Dinosaurs, Furaffic fark, Real logo’s. I’m glad that I didn’t choose the Mr. DNA theme because Helix already made it. You guys have put a lot of time into this, nice to see the whole set!

I might (no promises!) have something else on it as well… Stay tuned :wink:

Alright folks, judges are getting to work and while you’re waiting, you can take a look at all the entries once again, this time in action:

3 Likes

Oh, man, look at that! That took a lot of time editing. It shows the liveries much better. Appreciate your work Quadro!

1 Like

Nice one Quadro :+1:t5: For me Hot Rod’s and Form Firm’s stood out but it was a good turn out all round.

Loved the Jurassic Park films & I was sorry I couldn’t take part in this one, RL just got in the way at the wrong time, hopefully next time…

2 Likes

Not gonna be a long wait :wink:

Hey folks! Time to sum it all up!

The winner of the comp is @Hotrod_King87 - unanimously, all judges gave the 1st place to this paint!

Second place goes to @FormFirm!

Third place landed with @Molotofdecos!

And our runner ups, @I1_Purge_1I , @Enoo66 and Oignon75:

Congrats to the winners! :clap:

And thanks to everyone for participation!

1 Like

Congrats @Hotrod_King87 ! Deserved winner, great work!

Also Quadro, there’s a little easter egg for you behind the back wheels on the side of the car. A little Q40K logo as a thank you for organising these!

2 Likes

Oh man! Thank you so much!

1 Like