FH4 The Seasonal Completion Percentage

That comment I read was I believe was the Spring Season summary on here. It wasn’t the one you sent me, it was another one…

Nothing to do the rest of the season except the SZ. I think I may redo the Trial just for the practice., and maybe even at a higher skill level. The did use the Lamborghini Centenario just couldn’t find Constin’s tune. I went with the first S2 that was listed.

Think I will do some ranked even if I low points.

The Centenario is pretty strong at 998 so there are many good tunes. Glad you got it done. Your selected difficulty doesn’t affect the difficulty of the trial. The trial is always on “unbeatable”.

I didn’t know that.

I am going to have Viper paint me a design for it. I just gave him my Chiron to do. He told me just give him any car that I want a design for. He asked for it, and he is going to get it. He loves to paint, and for some reason he loves to do designs for me.

That’s great, some things like logos and effects can be saved and pasted to different cars so hopefully they can be efficient. It’s great there’s people like that in the game.

Apparently he is the only one doing it. He told me all the good painters stopped painting. He say that is why nobody responded to my request for an Air Force design. He loves doing, it, and he doesn’t race anymore because of his hands. He just painted a Veteran design for my Ford Super Van, and it took him weeks to do it.

I just gave him the Centenario to do, and told him it needs to be HOT.

Think any new cars will be added to the BS? I got 5 passes, but don’t know which car to get. I see we got the pass for the season, but not the series.

They’ve stopped adding cars to the backstage. I don’t see them changing that.

I just redid the Trail had to show off my new Centenario design. Viper painted it black and like a silvery-gray, with the flames in the front with gold rims. It has my Air Force rank etc. all over it. It is really sharp.

I am going to still redo the trail, it is more fun now that I don’t need the win, but I still try my best even with the rookies I am drawing as team mates.

I am having trouble with the SZ. I keep banging into the walls, and I am starting from the west, just keep hitting the left wall on the final turn. The car that I came close to getting it was my Shelby Monaco KC

I ran the speed zone from the east to enter at a higher speed. Then the tight corner is at the end. You can keep it clean or blast into the wall since it’s nearly the end.

I do it after about 1,000 tries, but from the west using my Chiron with the new pain job. Every time I try to take the corner, I end up cutting across the grass, into the drink, slamming into the tree, or slide right by the right support on the outside. If I was able to stay on the road sometimes, I had the speed, but not the SZ speed. As they say practice makes perfect.

Couldn’t believe it, yesterday I signed up for ranked, and couldn’t get one.

What is a Mixer, I can’t figure that one out?

I got mixed up, I did run from east to west. When I got it I did not hit the wall at all. You don’t know how many time I flip my cars.

I have done about 7 Trials and I am getting better teams now than I was at the start. To bad we are only allow 1 car, I would have 3 of them. I need the practice on the 2nd race on the slick roads. I am finishing every race even though I am missing some check points according to the stupid game.

1 Like

They discontinued the Mixer a long time ago. We’ll never unlock the t-shirt I’m afraid.
New monthy ranked starts in a couple of days. You should have better luck finding a session.
:sun_with_face: :sunflower:

Can you please tell me what was the Mixer?

I don’t understand this about the Ranked. I just did a ranked. I was on blue, and we lost. I finished all the races, as a matter of fact I finished ahead of all the other blues, and still had points deducted.

Now we are only getting 30 Points for the hourly live sessions?

I think mixer is a defunct streaming platform. Feel free to google it.

You get double with owning the house. If you see it’s incorrect do the usual of rebooting the console, remove it from quick resume and try again checking the house is owned. Pretty sure I got 60 when I was on yesterday. Then enter a new ticket if it’s not correct.

If you keep practicing and get better you will be able to get points back to get a better rank, if that’s what’s important. Otherwise just have fun racing

This is not the problem. Showing me owning all the houses.

Can you please do me a favor. Can you go to the support site and see if it is freezing for you. It’s freezing up on me big time.

It is fine for me

Thanks. Must be my computer. I have been having problems when I go to open a page, or even bring up a new site I get this a lot even when I open my emails. Page not responding, site not responding . This is all I need is to have to get a new computer which I can’t afford.

What I don’t understand is why no problem with the forum but I am locked out of support. Makes you wonder.