FH4 The Seasonal Completion Percentage

So what are your series and the season percentages saying now?

I am at 98 and 93. I have not done the daily yet.

Sounds ok, so are you going to finish the daily and the race?

Daily yes, and the race not sure, and I am at Highly Skilled. As I said the AIā€™s I am getting do not slow down for the tight curves. I am not going to spend all day like I did yesterday to take the championship, it is just not worth it to me.

Yes, thereā€™s nothing for 100% so I understand what you mean. The Jesko is a really good car like the Ferrari evo is though. Iā€™d try that last race with the Vulcan FE tune, or thereā€™s probably many good tunes for the 599xx, 599xx evo, and the speed 12.

Iā€™ll see if I can share a lower pi tune for it thatā€™ll slow things down a bit.

I tried both of those cars.

The tune makes a difference. Have you tried the Vulcan with Constinā€™s tune?

I shared a tune for the 95 Nissan GTRl LM FE called grip. I won the Coastal Charge on unbeatable with automatic shift. Highly Skilled is a little easier when I tested that too. Itā€™s one of the more difficult races because the drivatars can really take advantage of their speed. When it was close at the end I used the light from their headlights to know where to place my car. I also ran it with the default 995 tune for that car and it was about the same difficulty wise.

If you donā€™t have the GTRLM FE itā€™s free in the skill tree of the Nissan R390. Iā€™d avoid the auction house for these since the R390 is usually already used up and the GTR is a lot more than buying a new R390. Itā€™s 39 skill pointsā€¦

Yes I have.

Ok. Sometimes switching cars and tunes mixes up the drivatars and the order they finish. Youā€™re so close but next series may be better. Gotta manage your sanity!

Tell me about it. I am going to see if I have the one car your mentioned the GTRLM FE. The Other car the Jesko I believed I did use the Grip Tune. I even tried the Diablo. For the S2ā€™s I try to find a tune that the handling is greater than the speed which seems to work better for me. I havenā€™t yet tried the race today, I have been busy doing other things. I played some just collecting my cars that I still needed to capture the photo, and did the daily.

You are not going to believe this. I just went to try the North Coast Rush again. The entire Championship has been reset making me redo all 3 races.

If I canā€™t get 100% this season then someoneā€™s needs to kick my butt. lol I am already over 80%,

I have been meaning to ask. Is the a tune specifically for the Ambleside Village Circuit?

I donā€™t have one but thereā€™s some more info in the seasonal thread

With Ambleside the drivatars slow a lot more than you have to when the go through the chicane after start/finish. In the beginning you should be able to get a lot and then the rest at the start of lap 2. Most of the corners you can brake late as long as you are on the inside of them. A little bullying the drivatars there is helpful.

1 Like

What do you do when you have the season all gold except for the daily off course, and there are over 4 days left? I canā€™t decide what to do?

1 Like

Hmm, sometimes Iā€™ll do the online unranked adventures. Thereā€™s eliminator which has some exclusive rewards when you rank up including a Porsche and Cougar. I also use the route creator to make and race custom routes. Thatā€™s what comes to mind right now.

What are the Private Adventures?

Theyā€™re private sessions where you control whoā€™s invited

Ok thanks.

Oh I tried doing a couple of unranked, but both were the 5 race CC so I went offline. I have a lot of trouble with those, and almost always I end up losing points. I was hoping to get a street or a road race, but the CC is the only one coming up for me anyways.

My Series 61 shows it is Completed how can that be?

I have been doing the Blueprints, and not one new car is showing up, and I only need 4 more cars to photograph.