FH4 and 3, both crash on launch!

Hi guys,

Since few days I’m fighting with both Horizon 3 and 4 on my PC. Besides the initial crashes in the early days both Horizons were working just fine in the past months.

Since last Thursday, for some crazy reason any of them won’t past the initial screen with the logo.

In both cases I have those logs in the Windows 10 event log:

• DCOM : Microsoft.OpusPG_1.0.125.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!OpusReleaseFinal inaccessible → error 5
  • DCOM : Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.216.279.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal inaccessible → error 5
  • “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.216.279.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe” -ServerName:SunriseReleaseFinal.AppXtkd2atfxzeqx8366ah1yws2z78mgh5d8.mca → error 5

I have tried WSReset, disabling all my monitor and oc software, but nothing helped.

My pc is up-to-date with updates and drivers.

At this point i’m sick and tired of the numbers of bugs and problems with those 2 games. Windows Store is THE worst piece of software that I had to use in my life. I don’t understand how a huge corporation like Microsoft can have such a bad software experience.

PS
I really don’t want to download both again because with my internet connection I need about 3-4 days of non-stop downloading for each of them!

Thank you in advance

And as usual an almost pointless pc help post
Where are your full pc specs

Not so pointless, I hope to find a solution that I didn’t know about.

My specs:
CPU i7 5960X @ 4.6GHz
RAM 32GB DDR4
GPU RTX 2080Ti → drivers up to date
PSU 1200W 80+ Platinum
OS on Samsung 960 PRO ->OS up to date (1803)
Game on Samsung 860 EVO ->game up to date

CPU + GPU are watercooled no temps or stability problems.

This is the only game/software that crash.