FH3 Music stations and song list

i hope this :

BASSNECTAR - You & Me

and HardRock / metal radio

I highly doubt “You & Me” will make any appearance in Forza Horizon 3 as it was used in the launch trailer for Forza Horizon 2.

If you have an open mind about music, Forza horizon has done a pretty great job of getting decent music…

Honestly it is one of VERY few games that I actually enjoy the music in.

Nothing for me has topped Saints Row 2s track list, well maybe the older GTAs, but FH3 has more stations than the other horizons right? Should make for some great diversity.

Im looking forward to just running mediamonkey on my pc, set the volume to 15% and let it run through my library while I play it on PC. Can’t wait for this

Two songs have been confirmed from the ESRB Rating Review:

Guilty Simpson - R.I.P
Run-D.M.C. - It’s Tricky

(from the lyrics posted)

Gonna update my list on here, here are the confirmed songs so far:

• Chk Chk Chk - Freedom 15!
  • CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue
  • Guilty Simpson - R.I.P.
  • Outasight - The Wild Life
  • Run DMC - It’s Tricky
  • The Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea
  • The Knocks ft. Justin Tranter - Tied To You
  • Tkay Maidza - U-Huh
  • Ursine Vulpine ft. Annaca - Wicked Game (TRAILER SONG so not official yet)
  • Weekend Money ft. Heems - Yellow [Naked City]
  • Years & Years - Shine

Awesome. Very excited.

Did you get Weekend Money Yellow from Cadillac trailer?

More new songs from the IGN gameplay video:

CHVRCHES - Bury It
Rüfüs du Sol - Like An Animal
Courts - Part Of

1 Like

Don’t expect “Wicked game” to be in Forza Horizon 3 as the trailer songs are usually never actually featured in game.

It’s the title song for the E3 demo though

I just remembered that Flight Facilities are on Future Classic, I don’t really care much for most of Future Classics roster of artists but hopefully Flight Facilities make an appearance.

I’m Excited for Years and Years, and Ursine Vulpine

Hello Playground! Can you show me the new Bass Arena Logo? You’re in Gamescom, so I really want to see it.

More OST:
Adamski & Seal - Killer
Diplo & Sleepy Tom - Be Right There
Riton - Rinse & Repeat (Feat. Kah-Lo)
The Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea
Camo & Krooked - Aurora (Feat. Metrik)
Nero - Two Minds
Courts - Part Of
KDA - Turn The Music Louder (Rumble) (Feat. Tinie Tempah & Katy B)
Skrillex & Diplo - To U (Feat. AlunaGeorge)

I <3 this one :slight_smile:

Ralph Fulton said something on a new gameplay video saying you can UNLOCK the Groove Radio station in the game. But how do you unlock the station? By completing the tutorial or getting your first wristband or something?

In FH2 music stations were unlocked as well. It might have gone so fast you didn’t even realise it. :slight_smile: It just happens early by doing the scripted career stuff a little bit, maybe find the first barn find etc. You’ll probably have them all unlocked in FH3 quite fast as well.

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully I won’t have to do too much at the start of the game to unlock my own music station. Looking forward to it. :wink: