FH2 // NolDaMan's Gallery of Forzatography // 6-23-15 // No. 3 "THAT'S NOT A BUICK!"

Hey guys! You might remember me from Forza 4. I did weekly giveaways of Xbox cards, car liveries, and more, and I dabbled into Forzatography as well. Although I have had FH2 for a while, this year has been a busy one with school, family, and other things, but I will be back! Any suggestions on these pics would be appreciated - I’m pretty rusty I know, but hope to reestablish myself as one of the top photographers here. Here is my full Flickr profile, complete with 65 pics from other Forza games: kingofwoohoo | Flickr. I hope you have a good time viewing my pictures! Constructive criticism welcome!

PHOTO RUN 1 - THE REVIVAL (6/18/15):
GetPhoto (4) by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr
GetPhoto (3) by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr
GetPhoto (2) by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr
GetPhoto (1) by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr
GetPhoto by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr

PHOTO RUN 2 - A LITTLE RUN FOR A LITTLE CAR (6/19/15)
70 by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr
71 by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr
72 by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr

PHOTO RUN 3: “THAT’S NOT A BUICK!!!” (6/23/15)
GetPhoto (6) by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr
GetPhoto (5) by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr
GetPhoto (7) by kingofwoohoo, on Flickr

-NolDaMan

Photo Run #2 with the Renault Alpine is up in the OP! Hope you guys enjoy it. Compliments, suggestions, criticism, everything is welcome.

Came to my attention that you guys weren’t seeing a picture in set No.1. I fixed it so you should see it now.

Welcome back! And by the way, do you happen to live in WA? (Only asking because of your signature, and plus I live there too!)

Yessir!

like the alpine set. if not for that MK3 golf it would feel very 1960s riviera

Really nice photos so far! I love that last one of the Alpine!

Appreciate the compliments all! I have been busy recently so another small set coming up in a few minutes. Doing this from Mobile is a pain haha.

EDIT: The new set is all posted up! Enjoy!