Fh1 challenge

I have challenged myself to complete fh1 without spending any credits but swiftly got stuck when needing to buy an AWD car after obtaining the yellow wristband. any ideas for passing this with bugs/glitches, I can use Xbox series x, one, or 360 to complete this chalange and dont have any dlc.

I recently started playing this one and I doubt it is possible. IIRC at that moment in the game you have no other options than that race or freeroam. As there is no way to obtain or create (by upgrading an owned car) an AWD using other means I believe you’re stuck there.

You can upgrade an existing car for free once you have smashed all the ‘Upgrade Boards’ on the map. You’ll never need to spend credits on parts ever again.

But do all Upgrade boards appear that early in the game? I’m not sure whether I smashed them all already. Don’t think so. But then I did by that car. Nice challenge though for the remainder.

all upgrade boards, but yea was stuck on the AWD. Ill change the series to how little credits :slight_smile:

all boards are there from the start, I think they are all fairly easy to access, don’t think anything special is needed other than a location map

found a possible loophole, tokens are an option for buying cars. but is it even possible to buy them anymore or obtain them?

1 Like

no