Festival Playlist events and rewards through May 11 (Summer S61)

Seasonal Summary: Summer Series 61 in Forza Horizon 4

Experience the VUHL 05RR, Forza Horizon 4’s Ultimate Track Toy

Series 61 is here with another opportunity for you to unlock the “Encore?” Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. This week’s featured reward car is the 2017 VUHL 05RR, the ultimate track toy to explore Britain, which left a remarkable impression when it first debuted at the Goodwood Festival of Speed almost 10 years ago.

The 05RR delivers extreme performance with an additional 100 horsepower over that original model while further reducing its weight. The purpose of this unique car is clear: to be a track legend while (barely) remaining street legal. Optimally engineered for raw performance and simplicity, this is a car made to match the best supercars in the world, and you can put it to the test in Forza Horizon 4 by emerging on top in the “VUHL in the City” Seasonal Championship.

Also available on the Festival Playlist until Thursday, May 11, don’t miss the 1970 Honda S800. This classic rear-wheel drive roadster is probably the most fun you can have with 70 horsepower. It also has a screaming-high redline that was a direct descendent of its motorcycle roots. If you have ever reveled in the high-revving noise of the modern day S2000, you’ve got the S800 to thank for it.

Here are the events and their associated rewards featured on this week’s Festival Playlist:

SERIES REWARDS:

• 50% Completion – Horizon Backstage Pass
  • 80% Completion – 1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

SUMMER REWARDS:

• 50% Completion – 1970 Honda S800
  • 80% Completion – 1963 Ferrari 250LM

Category Event Restriction Reward
Photo Challenge #RomanRoadster Take a photo of any Modern Sports Car in Mortimer Gardens Super Wheelspin
Weekly Forzathon Carte Blanche Any Offroad vehicle 100 Forzathon Points
The Trial Cross Country Heroes Sport Utility Heroes 2008 Maserati MC12 Versione Corsa
Summer Games Bamburgh Castle Hot Hatch – B 700 2001 TVR Tuscan S
PR Stunt Outcrop Crest Danger Sign Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
PR Stunt Northbridge Speed Trap Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
PR Stunt Derwent Water Speed Zone Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
Seasonal Championship Van of Steel Vans and Utility – D 500 The Robot emote
Seasonal Championship VUHL in the City Extreme Track Tots – S2 998 2017 VUHL 05RR
Seasonal Championship Shummer Nights Off-road – A 800 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top
Monthly Rivals Astmoor Heritage Circuit 1972 Mazda Cosmo 110S Series II Festival Playlist Completion
Online Adventure Series 61 Qualify for the Online Adventure Roster Festival Playlist Completion
1 Like

Nice that I could qualify for rivals and ranked drift and ranked games. S2 at Ambleside just isn’t right though.

Not going to say anything about extreme track tots. That’s just funny.

1 Like

Have only done the Trial and the D Offroad championship which I didn’t have a tune for, picked the Morris Minor Traveller which seemed really fast.

Coincidentally, the S2 tunes I’d shared last week were tuned on Ambleside circuit for their corner handling and tested on unbeatable difficulty, they should work for this week’s championship I suppose.

1 Like

Ran a dodge TRX tune of yours for the trial. Did the job.

First time in a while I quit the trial. Awful teammates in the first race and the ai was just all over the place.

Second attempt much better but still in fighting that let a runaway ai blast off on race 2 & 3.

Everything else was as expected, all manageable stunts and championships

Apologies to teammates in both trial (my 1st attempt) and the ranked team monthly i did. The car selection screen is pretty woeful in fh4 when it comes to what tyres are on each tune. 1st trial i attempted in an SVR - which turned out to be on slicks. Weren’t slicks on the Jeep i tried in ranked team cc,but might as well have been, it was so rudderless.Teammates took all the load for that one though and managed a win.

1 Like

Got around to finishing the playlist, the Ambleside circuit was a wet race, I would recommend my Divo from last week, very high grip even on slicks and very fast on the sprints as well.

The Offroad championship had a hateful wet circuit that the Hoonigan Bronco took care of.

And to correct myself, I used the Morris Mini Traveller on the vans & utility, there is actually a Morris Minor Traveller but the Mini is much faster.

PGG had a david vs goliath moment where we won 3 games straight 4 vs 6. Did ranked team 6 vs 5 but somehow during the starting grid screen with the players 4 of the players on the other team quit leaving just 1 player, unfair but easy win.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Logitech G29 shifter not detected