Festival Playlist events and rewards May 5 - 12 (Autumn S7)

The Nissan championship was pretty fun using a stock R390. One of the very few things I really like better about FH5 than FH4 is that untuned cars are much more competitive against the AI, especially RWD cars.

3 Likes

I also used a stock R390 and it did fine. As someone else commented, I really wish we could up the difficulty level on the normal championships - what was the problem with this in FH4? You can decide how much of a challenge you want then, keeping with the “play it as you want” that they used to use.

Ek Balam - I found it good fun, yes not as straightforward as most races but looked great!

3 Likes

My experience was similar to what you mentioned. I couldn’t see where I was going at all. I was following the cars mainly until 3rd lap.

I’m on Series X with Performance mode, may be I’ll try to change to Quality and see what happens…

1 Like

Stayed tuned for next week when they release the new event lab “infinite tunnels” presented by “eyepain22”.

While I appreciate the offer, its much easier and quicker for me to do my own personal tunes to my liking, and it works most of the time and when it doesn’t its trial and error

As far as I’m concerned all the the playground games require you to do is attend, so no point wasting time tuning.

I post this in the discussion section and it then gets moved to the lets ignore it section:

And still seasonal championship co-op is broken - Forza Horizon 5 / FH5 Troubleshooting - Official Forza Community Forums (forzamotorsport.net)

Yeah. To me the Ek Balam felt like Jurassic Park when the computer guy, Dennis is trying to get away in the Jeep with the samples. :smiley:

& the R390 is amazing. Even in stock form it’s still basically a Le Mans GT1. :heart: But please let us up the difficulty.

4 Likes

I feel this race would have been 1000x better if they used that image as a preview and maybe added a trex here or there

Even some Raptors in the bushes or some compies running across the track :smile:

Actually now that I think about it, this race would have been hilarious if it was pvp and half the players had to race in the opposite direction.

4 Likes

Maybe that will be the DLC a Hawaii based Jurassic world type thing.

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah that’s a strong contender behind Minecraft. My little pony is still holding the number 1 spot in terms of people’s predictions for the upcoming expansion.

The ugrundy tune I used tonight for the TRAIL BLAZER certainly had the speed and handling to break the 44-seconds to earn the Super Wheelspin.

The 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6 with 199.3 mph blazed through the trial with time to spare. The setup was built as Sport, Stock, AWD. The tune is shared: 326 817 315.

1 Like
1 Like

Forza Horizon 5: Festival Playlist Events - AUTUMN - SERIES 7
For players who need help: Cars and Tunes
Rewards - AUTUMN

• 2014 Ferrari California T
  • 2015 Jaguar XFR-S
  • 1986 Ford RS200 Evolution
  • 2013 MINI X-Raid ALL4 Racing Countryman
  • Farid Rueda Lion Racesuit Clothing
  • 1998 Nissan R390 (GT1)
  • Super Wheelspin
  • Mexican Hat Dance Clothing
  • 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 200GT-R
  • White Modern Puebla Dress Clothing
  • BRRRAAIIINNNNSSSSS Forza LINK

Forzathon Weekly
Code Tune FORD F-150 RAPTOR 2017 … 140 603 289
Chapter 2 in 1 seconds … 114 199 871

The Trial: Rallying Around Mexico
Code Tune SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI 2005 … 173 304 328

Seasonal Eventlab: SUBIE156
Code Tune HOONIGAN FORD RS200 EVOLUTION 1986 … 165 833 224

Seasonal Playground Games
Code Tune JAGUAR F-TYPE R COUPÉ 2015 … 369 255 936

Speed Trap: Caballo Blanco
Code Tune MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VI GSR 1999 … 616 328 064

Speed Zone: El Gancho
Code Tune PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO 2018 … 124 834 161

Trail Blazer: City Escape
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI 1983 … 268 236 381

Seasonal Championship: Cross Countryside
Code Tune PORSCHE MACAN LPR RALLY RAID 2018 … 253 058 065

Seasonal Championship: Second Home
Code Tune NISSAN GT-R (R35) 2017 … 127 504 933

Super 7: Super Wheelspin

1 Like

That B700 Trailblazer is absolute pain. I managed to complete it with less than a second left after about a half hour.

Anyone struggling should try a Beetle, or something. The Golf is AWD but it’s also super heavy. However, the golf is on really good tires stock which doesn’t leave you enough room for weight reduction in B700

I am on series x on performance mode and I could see fine on the elk balm race.

Anyone struggling with the stunts just do Playground games its easier.

I am one of the players who stated I was having trouble seeing during that race. After reading a couple of the comments, I am sure I would have been able to see better if I had changed camera views.

1 Like