Festival Playlist events and rewards Aug. 17-24 (Summer S24)

TREASURE LOCATION

5 Likes

F40 Competizione worked as well. Min. aero. Done.

2 Likes

I did it in something reasonable at least…a Lamborghini with mud tires and rally suspension…:roll_eyes:

That was a pain! :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Treasure Hunt

Drive from Mulegé to Guanajuato in any Maserati. When doing this, a circle will appear in Tulum. The Treasure Chest is located within the sandy paths between the Ruins of Tulum. Stick to the eastern side of these paths, and the Chest should be on your right.
All credit given to traxion.
Was this helpful?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
3 Likes

I’ve struggled with all the PR stunts, I normally leave them as I don’t usually go for tbe 40 points so I guess I’m a bit rusty. I’ll get back to it later.

Thr Trial though was really easy today. Had a decent team aswell.

1 Like

Used an S2 599XX for both speed PR stunts. Starting high driving down. Both first up as lots of acceleration and grip.

My Levante tune will be slow on tarmac this week but have faith in it, it easily pulls away once you hit the dirt. :slightly_smiling_face:

The RA Ferrari tune is on rally tires but handles the first two dirt tracks easily enough. The last course is pavement, so wanted to make sure the tune worked for the solo players who do all 3! :grin:

Working without my usual info was tough this week…thank you guys for your support, you have all been amazing! :blush: Happy driving!! :+1:

2 Likes

Holy hell…THAT INTRO!

3 Likes

The cars have to be Italian

2 Likes

Sorry about that all, totally missed it; thanks for pointing that out. I won’t be able to actually log on until later tonight at some point to check it out first hand.

Good recommendation though, the Hoonigan is normally my S2 go to for offroad PR shiz.

3 Likes

Yes very good I saw it earlier on, instantly makes it feel more like a car game having all those sat there instead of that opening shot of one of the blandest parts of the map.

Precisely how it should be, the cars are the stars in this + any other car game.

It’s likely only temporary though like the homages to the previous FH’s were during the 10 year anniversary series.

2 Likes

@CashlessPlains8 thanks for the tunes. The Trial Maserati worked great. First race, I immediately got into the lead but because half my team was in stock cars I did my usual trick of slowing down the AI and letting my team through. We all beat the AI and I finished 6th behind teammates. Second race, we all had a bit more trouble overtaking as it’s Guanajuato. After two laps of hard racing, both me and a teammate got in front of the lead AI and I managed to create a moving (albeit at about 20MPH) brick wall in front of the AI, which allowed a few of my teammates who were about half a lap behind to pass me and the top AI. Easy win.

The Speed Trap was absolutely miserable until I thought to check if you made a tune. Thank god you did. Only took two attempts after that. The Speed Zone and Danger Sign were just the right difficulty, thankfully.

2 Likes

@CashlessPlains8 tuned Maserati was great. But I’m sure the livery had something to add to the performance factor!

5 Likes

That’s a seasonal which is hard to get, any other options ?

1 Like

Totally agree, guess something went wrong when they set up these pr stunts this week, maybe they were to focused on getting all the new cars to work, that they forgot that pr stunts need to be possible, and not neigh on impossible, and require op meta cars and meta tunes to work.

3 Likes

It’s a really good Playlist, overshadowed by exceptional rewards.

Yes, sometimes the excitement for the rewards takeaway some of appreciation and fun from the Playlist due to shift in focus.

PR to me just right, challenging but not too difficult.

Rally Adventure now got a new A class favorite, the 92 Delta.

1 Like

Another week, another trial with self-harming ego-maniacs. Some of the bumps were accidental, which is understandable given the variety of builds there were, but there were two or three big knocks on me as I passed on straightaways. They didn’t make second attempts after they realized I was heavier than they were. Also had one obvious attempt at a corner bomb done on me, but it turned out worse for them than me. Got knocked by accident a lot in corners, but people seemed to really struggle with that car.

I’m guessing AWD conversion is meta on that car. I was the only RWD guy out there, getting crushed on launch in spite of nailing it. The person who came first was at least a half-decent driver from the little I could tell, but I just couldn’t match the way they pulled out of corners with that build. Nearly past them on the long straight uphill on the first race, but we were about even through the corners and they were far faster than me in lower gears on straights.

So I tip my cap. Two second place finishes. Too stressful for the ease of winning though thanks to a couple of bad apples.

Most definitely, the livery! :wink:

Thanks @KnightOfRen8514 glad it worked well for you! :blush:

@scoobaru3 I will have to look, will get back to you shortly…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes