Ferrari 812 Superfast Rarity

I still insist on selling all my duplicate exclusive cars, and the fact that the default maximum price is low makes them affordable for everyone.

I think the poor souls that have to check the Auction House forever, hoping supply can meet demand in a cutthroat market full of automated scripts and unending greed, the place in this game where the real racing against Unbeatable AI happens, because I’ve been there too.

They’re affordable for the elite players that take advantage of the seller by selling them for 20,000,000. Those are usually the people buying them. That’s why I’m not going to sell them for an amount that’s practically giving them to these leeches so they can take advantage of other players.

I agree with you, CW. I do the same. While I do list dupes in the AH from time to time I delete the Rare ones. Just yesterday I received the Limo, an 04 Suby, and something else that escapes me now but was really rare. I will just delete them rather than help the scammers.

I have some spares, and I can’t be far off becoming legendary now, so they will soon be available.