February Content Update

still think they need to add the ability to order the grid yourself rather than PI or random.

but atleast they are still putting effort into the game, try playing fifa nothing ever changes there

1 Like

Yesss !!!

Thats the kind of love of your game I want to see. But as race organisator the impossibility to create qualification as we can do in Forza 4, disturbed me a little because I have Forza 5 but have to organised my event on forza 4 and its a bit sad to tell the truth cuze I have great idea’s for some event but cannot do it juste because of that … But I am sure you guys have a lot of love to guive to that game :slight_smile: cannot wait to see whats next …and please guys don’t care witch one but add some Trackssssss with a lot of S and Car club Posibility to share set up’s and paints and some race Car (new generation DTM, Audi, BMW and Mercedes) this could be perfect

Show us live Baby :wink:

1 Like

This is very good news indeed. Not being able to watch MP action was a bit of a let down but now it’s good. Thank you T10!

1 Like

Good to see there still patching the game now we need the ability to sell cars ect maybe some new single player career races dear i say NEW tracks but none the less keep the patch’s coming turn 10

1 Like

These are small fish compared to the massive list of bugs, shortcomings and exploits this game is filled with. Call me ungrateful but this list of fixes isn’t even an olive branch, it’s a slap in the face.

3 Likes

Maybe we could petition them to withhold these small fish until they’ve got a more substantial update to provide us somewhere down the road.

2 Likes

The multiplayer replays will be a good, if we can report the eejits online to the crash team again :slight_smile:

What is ‘· Player Level wrapping issues at level 257 have been fixed’ ? It cant be the online rank counter not being able to go over 255 or it would say 255 surely as that is the maximum number not 257.

1 Like

There is no online ranking. This refers to your driver level which appears to not have a limit as someone posted on the forums they are in the 1000s. The glitch happened at level 257 after that your true driver level would not show online.

1 Like

I want the distance behind/ahead to make a return :frowning:

4 Likes

lots of work for t10 but saving the replay online is a good one. now the other 1000 mistakes !!!

3 Likes

Ok the best course of action then is for you to open a company do some subcontracting work for T10 and your engineering and dev crew can fix all the things you think need to be fixed- plus what others think need to be fixed.

I suspect though you’d quickly find out that it is not as easy as you suppose it is and you’d soon be tossing a string of mea culpa mea culpa maxima mea culpas at T10.

I don’t think you are ungrateful as much as I think you and others have no idea whatsoever is involved in the dev process.

The coding, the QA cycle the meetings the constant delays caused by various dependencies that are out of their control.

I am not a tech guy, I am a bonafide knuckle-dragger but before I ran my own company I helped build one of the most successful tech companies and the issues we faced were relatively simple compared to T10.

Give em a break…

Except where is nurburgring— just kidding

3 Likes

A step in the right direction.
Thank you T10
Replays!!!

2 Likes

Game features not addressed in this content update are off-topic and should be instead added to the Game Features Wishlist thread, not this one. Please stay on topic.

1 Like

This update appears to fix a lot of the issues that get discussed regularly so it’s good to see that T10 are taking feedback onboard and fixing things.

None of these issues have really been bothering me anyway - I’m enjoying the game as is, but it’s nice to see things being fixed all the same!

My only comment would be about adding the garage icon in the buy car section so you know what cars you own - thought that one would’ve been included, but I’m sure it’s on the list.

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Two very big things here that I’m very impressed with:

1. Multiplayer Replays
  2. Pitting your car during a race will now repair aero damage!!! ← This one we’ve been waiting for since Forza 1! Thank you Turn 10!

If you bring back public createable lobby’s like Forza 4 and Gifting you’d have you’re loyal fans back. Well it would be a start.

2 Likes

At last…repair aero…yesssssss

1ftr team mates…f1 season re run me thinks

get in…

1 Like

It’s a great start when it comes to fixing FM5’s issues. Multiplayer replays will be great to see, but they have really made some important changes IMO.
The Pitting in fixes Aero parts will be something that will make we want to do endurance racing more, since now you can get a chance to be competitive if you have a bump and a scrap with the competition, the level looping is good to see, but its the multiplayer stability that will make the biggest of changes. Up to the update, i have found it unplayable online, and the ‘slow-motion’ driving is the one thing i hate with a passion (I think having a >2MB/S connection doesnt help.). Hopefully, i will be able to play online and enjoy FM5 to the fullest! (Since the single player doesn’t last very long…) But, lets see if the patch helps this…

2 Likes

Thanks T10. This is welcomed news and the aero repair is the best news for simulation enduro racing. There’s still a long ways to go but this is a big step forward. Please keep it up

1 Like

Decent improvements but the pure basics need to be in first…

ability to SELL cars
Garage icon in the buy car menu. Seriously, how the hell was this overlooked? did they not think that people want to know what cars they already own?

until those are in then FM5 will be a cluster of inconvenience to me

2 Likes

My guess is things like this will come when they release the marketplace which is ‘coming soon’ makes sence to ti in with that

1 Like