FastFuriousCruisers Car Meet Organisation

Next meet will be tomorrow night guys… i will post details soon! :slight_smile:

JAPFEST
Tonight - Monday 24 October @ 10pm (GMT-UK)
For other Time Zones check via Google

Nissan, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Honda, Toyota, etc… All welcome!
To join either message myself: ChrissyBoi87 or go to my gamer profile and try to “Join Game” @ the time stated above.

Most Meets are filmed for YouTube!

Looking forward to it:)

1 Like

Lobby now open!

Chrissyboi! What’s up man ! Next time there’s a meet send me an invite bro it’ll be like the gta days

1 Like

Yo hows things man? Yeah will do bro i still host on GTA also… just need to get it going regular again, just finding the time is the problem

Ya gta died for me. I’m loving horizon tho

1 Like

I’m down for a meet pretty much anytime. Have the next few weeks off of work so I’m on all the time. Gamertag is:
Wearypup4052360

1 Like

Awesome bro im likely to host tomorrow night :slight_smile:

Hello ChrissyBoi87, I’m interested in this. Is there many spaces left in the group? and what’s the limit for a lobby? It would be cool to be in a tangible group.

1 Like

Hey guy I’m back!!! :grin::call_me_hand: Its been a while, but looking to Host Meets more regular again! I want to get in a real good bunch of serious realistic drivers! If this is you feel free to reach out to me on Xbox - ChrissyBoi87

Hey guys I’m back Hosting strictly (Realistic) Meets again after having to take sometime away.

Really looking forward to meeting more people that share the same outlook on realistic, chill, REAL Driving Experience! :grin::ok_hand:

Feel free to reach out on Xbox —> ChrissyBoi87

Meets this week will begin tomorrow :+1:

Just stopping in to let you guys know i have a fast 6 roman pierce ford anvil mustang and fast 4 brian wrx livery that i made i did my best to be accurate as possible maybe someone will find this usefull my gamer tag is D4NNYW4D3