Fast Loading Custom Routes (With Pictures)

Since they’ve updated blueprints so that you can edit them now, I thought i’d make some events.

Section 1 - Rally
Section 2- Mixed Surface
Section 3- Tarmac
Section 4- Challenge Cards and Playground Games

I’ve usually tried not too put too many props in ( as i think they don’t load in online often especially with public convoys).

rally banner

Mangrove Soil Arena (Circuit) (S1 Rally Monsters)
133 974 742 - Tour the Mangrove swamp near Playa Azul within this small arena circuit

Crystal Slopes Rally ( Circuit) (S1 Rally Monsters) (Hot Wheels Required)
170 246 268 - Race between Ice and Snow around the slopes of the Ice Cauldron in your best Rally Monster.

River Bed Rally (Sprint) (B-Class Rally)
893 427 393 - 11.8km into the river beds and heads towards the Dam

Bike Track Rally Loop (Circuit) (Retro Rally) (Rally DLC Required)
539 561 831 - This circuit takes advantage of the bike track loop in Sierra Nueva and navigates past the Dam. B Class or lower is recommended for the bumps.

Ruta Creek Rally (Sprint) (B Class Modern Rally)
225 552 541 - Navigate through the coastal edge of Bahio De Plano heading to the beach.

Caldera Hill Climb (Sprint) (C Class Rally)
140 877 138 - Race in the quiet Upper Hills of Caldera. A lot of blind steep corners beware.

Pyramid Rally ( B Class Classic/ Retro/ Modern Rally)
974 004 635 - Dart around the ancient pyramids of Teotihuacan and through the tree light farms in this night rally.

Choo Choo Canoe (Sprint) (S1 Rally Monsters)
113 217 350 - Driving through the dry river beds of Copper Canyon with a big drop at the waterfall.

Mirador Countryside (Circuit) (S1 Rally Monsters)
168 240 277 - Drive on the edge of the Canyon and through some unused dirt trails which lead to some big airtime off some boulders.

Las Dunas Volcano Descent (Sprint) (B Class Retro Rally)
141 884 928 - Start from the top of the snowy mountain and slide your way downhill to the bottom dodging tree trunks along the way. Follow the rainbow sticks for guidance.

Behind the Scenes Festival Tour (Sprint) (B Class Classic/Retro/Modern Rally)
121 080 401 - Gain a special Backstage Pass around the crowds of the Horizon Mexico Circuit.

Stream Trail (Circuit) (A class SUV’s)
653 602 968 - There is a lot of water in this one, which goes into the unseen jungle at the top of Cascadas De Agua Azul Waterfall.

Grazuro Estadio Sprint (Sprint) (A Class Modern Rally/ Rally Monsters)
109 595 516 - Begin at the edge of Estadio Stadium and go within the meadows to reach the nearby town of Guanajato.

mixed banner

Caldera GP Track V2 (Circuit) (A class Super Saloons)
unshared- Driving between pit stops within the Horizon Mexico Racetrack

Llanuras Pondskate (Sprint) ( B Class)
472 417 964 - High Speed track around the edge of the Dam and across the Dam with Hotwheels tracks.

Mulegé Market Loop (Circuit) (B Class Retro Sports)
171 971 545 - Driving in the Mulegé Market and dirt alleys between the town.

Out Of Bounds City Circuit (Circuit) (B Class Hatchbacks)
515 037 467 - Race on top of the Tunnel in Guanajato and drive through residents backyards

Boardwalk Circuit (Circuit) (B Class Modern Rally)
383 641 524 - Drive on the Swamp Boardwalk path that’s near Playa Azul beach.

Costera Golf Tour (Circuit) (B Class Hot Hatches)
159 776 561 - Driving on and around the Costera Golf Course and Hotel Interior Complex

Tri-Surface Targa (Circuit) ( C Class Classic / Retro Rally )
788 243 597 - Mixed Terrain circuit that circulates the dunes of Baja California.

Copper Tunnel Raceway (Circuit) (S1 Modern Muscle)
444 679 909 (Updated track) - Navigate over the train tracks and through the train tunnel, looping around the Canyon.

Sierra Ruins Mixed Sprint (Sprint) (A Class)
610 107 090 Dirt with some back roads based within the Sierra jungle heading towards the Sierra Ruins.

tarmac banner

Airplane Graveyard Loop (Circuit) (C Class)
166 750 528 -The Abandoned Air Strip has been turned into a hotwheels circuit twisting around the plane bunkers.

Valle De Las Ranas (Circuit) (Anything Goes A Class)
257 374 287 - Take a speedy tour around the boulder site of Ramas.

Baja Stadium Track Day (Circuit) (Anything Goes A Class)
153 230 598 - Roads have been paved in this once dirt arena. Lots of banked turns in this event.

Urban Stingray (Circuit) (Anything Goes B Class)
545 325 023 - A Derelict city highway set for competitive racing in your favourite B Class speed demon.

Bridge Out (Circuit) (A Class Modern Sports Cars)
163 136 459 - The Gran Puente Bridge is under construction; so you’ll need to navigate through the barriers and take advantage of your top speed on the straights.

Caldera Rural Tour (Circuit) (A Class Retro Muscle)
760 045 030 - Go back in style with Retro Muscle as you drive along the farm fields near the Gran Caldera Volcano.

Zocalo Sprint ( Street Race) (Anything Goes S1 Class)
813 618 293 - Tight hairpin racing within Guanajuato. Beware of traffic as an additional obstruction to take the trophy.

Airport Strip Sprint (Sprint) (Anything Goes A Class) (Rally Expansion Required)
208 549 492 - Start from Pueblo Artza and tour the forest to reach your plane at the airport strip.

Opalo Blancos (Sprint) (A Class Coupes)
392 924 420 - Drive from Baja California desert roads, through the festival and towards De Otro Mundo. Small Coupes participate in this event.

Balderrama Circuit (Circuit) (Anything Goes A Class)
680 556 438 - Be prepared for Turn 1 in this track that borders the Horizon Rush Outpost.

Quarry Trail East Route (Sprint) (Anything Goes D Class) (Rally Expansion Required)
132 968 974 - Circulate the Orogrande Mine Pit as you head towards the Horizon Badlands Festival.

Palpitating Tapalpa (Street Race) (Anything Goes A Class)
879 053 663 -Start from Granjas de Tapalpa and head towards Los Jardines as you navigate around the paddocks; and traffic!

Super Villa Sprint (Sprint) (S- Class Supercars)
146 108 124- Tight Hairpins in this custom route through the city of Guanajato

Guanajuato Bends (Sprint) (B Class Hatchbacks)
105 815 109 - Jumps and ramps in court areas and alleys of Guanajuato. AI couldn’t deal with this track so best to play solo or with other players. Try to beat Platinum Time of 2:35.

Temple Border Option 1 ( Circuit) (S Class Track Toys)
119 770 343 A more tame version of a circuit around the temples/pyramids of Teotihuacan.

Temple Border Option 2 (Circuit) (S Class Rally Monsters)
429 536 705 This road race also incorporates the Teotihuacan Drag Strip using Hot Wheels track.

Cabo Xmas Circuit (Circuit) (Anything Goes B Class)
174 446 888 - Christmas themed road circuit based near the Cabo / Opalo Golf Course. Note this course does contain a higher prop count of approx 40%?

Heatwave Circuit (Circuit) (Anything Goes D Class)
641 536 397 - A Small Desert Circuit that climbs around the rocky sands below the Volcano.

Epitaph Radio Loop (Circuit) (Anything Goes S2 Class) ( Rally Expansion Required)
114 183 882 - Choose a handling car for this tight turned circuit that edges around the forest and radio tower.

60’s Hilltop Loop (Circuit) (S Class Classic Racers)
539 859 965 - Race your favourite Le man GT Racer at the upper hills of Guanajato.

Blue Caldera Peak (Circuit) ( C Class Anything Goes)
164 624 488 - Hot Wheels incorporated track which adjusts the dirt trails in Caldera into a race circuit.

Colinas Aridas (Circuit) (A Class)
551 500 167 - Drive around the tulip meadows and jagged rocks within Colinas Aridas.

Circus Escape (Sprint) (B Class Anything Goes)
Day - 179 247 801
Sunset (Snow) - 410 958 661
Night (Snow)- 701 177 725
It’s time for you to escape the circus, beat your opponents down the mountain before they lock up!

Cordillera Winery (Circuit) (S Class Track Toys/GT Racers)
142 103 746 -Fast Paced Corners around the arid hills of Cordillera and through the winery.

Little Mexico Loop (Circuit) (D Class Anything Goes)
752 202 834 - Small Beginner Loop around the Horizon Mexico Festival.

Powerplant Surge (Circuit) (A GT Cars)
224 837 947 - Baja arena has been upgraded into a Nuclear Powerplant. Navigate around the plant and outskirts in a Grand Tourer. Note this does contain a lot of props.

Jose Maya Stadium Circuit (Circuit) (S1 Open Wheel Vehicles)
179 203 739 - Road Circuit that navigates through Inner Guanajato; adjacent the Jose Maya Stadium and past a construction site outside the city.

Montana Canyon (Circuit Wet) (Anything Goes S1 Class) (Rally Expansion Required)
426 925 322 - Trail through the Rocky Canyon Cliff face in this tight road event.

Street Scene Sprint (Sprint) (B Class Modern Rally)
133 143 069 - This course is designed around the cargo crates surrounding the Street Scene Festival

Arid Raceway (Circuit) (Anything Goes S2 Class)
114 630 687 - Choose a good handling hypercar for this track which provides an alternative route to the Horizon Mexico Circuit.

Mulegé Midfield Ring (Circuit) (Anything Goes B Class)
697 901 806 - Another short City Track around the streets of Mulegé in any B Class.

Chihuahua Reverse (Circuit) ( S Class)
183 316 408 Majority is tarmac and tries to stay true to the original circuit. Update - Have updated the dirt sections to road too.

Gran Puente Circuit (Circuit) (A Class Convertibles/ Hardtops/ Targa)
** 335 469 145)** Starting from the Bridge, navigate through the lower villas and through the freeway tunnels in this high speed track.

Micro Machines Battle (Circuit) (A Class Small/Compact Vehicles)
120 740 369 - This tiny battle will cause big havoc around the inner city roads of Guanajato

Baja Sand Trail (Circuit) (S1 Need For Speed Vehicles)
163 874 637 Race through the sand dunes and around the Baja Festival in your choice of S1 supercar.

Where are we Going? (Sprint) (Anything Goes B Class)
141 705 814 - This sprint utilises custom routes through buildings, off bridges, and outer bounds areas. A car with good grip that can handle jumps will be ideal.

Caldera to Canyon (Sprint) (S1 Modern + Retro Supercars)
180 925 173 Battle between old and new supercars through the Caldera Countryside navigating to the outer edge of Copper Canyon.

Cacti Springway (Circuit) (Anything Goes B Class)
596 283 985 - Tour the outskirts roads of the Horizon Mexico Festival which incorporate some of the cactus fields.

Pueblo Cave Circle (Circuit) (Anything Goes B Class) (Rally Expansion Required)
955 328 975 - High Speed loop navigating around the town of Puebla and past the Ancient Cave Paintings.

Las Laderas Hotwheel Circuit ( Circuit) (B Class Classic Sports,Cult Classics)
164 923 643 Racing in the hills of Guanajato with a variant of classic racers using some hotwheels props.

Costa Rocosa Ferry Route (Circuit) (A Class Anything Goes)
109 032 248 - Journey North around Costa Rocosa and loop back past the ocean coastline

Airport Terminal (Circuit) ( S Class)
111 743 296 The stadium has been transformed into a Terminal. Warning this is not a minimal route and has lots of props so probably best to play solo.

Mulegé Oasis (Sprint) (Anything Goes A Class)
883 962 173 - Sunset Sprint from the edge of Mulegé to the inner Jungle.

Castle Tarmac Tour (Circuit) (Anything Goes A Class)
115 185 053 - A fast paced loop around the edges of Hotel Castillo.

Puento Punch-on (Street Race) (Anything Goes S1 Class)
641 225 396 - It’s a boxing match around the Puente Bridge. Watch out for traffic!

Emerald Circuit Reverse (Circuit) (Anything Goes A Class)
191 621 636 - Reverse Layout of the Original Emerald Circuit.

Bridge Hole Race ( Sprint ) (Anything Goes C Class)
501 908 268 - Navigate around the twisty roads and watch out for the bridge supports!

Calypso Coastline (Circuit) (B Class Anything Goes)
413 198 079 High Speed Circuit around the wetlands of the jungle. A good course for overtaking with wide roads.

challenge banner

Orange Nightmare (Sprint) ( Infiniti Q60)
825 240 685 Test your driving skills by navigating the Q60 within this custom orange obstacle course. Time to beat is 4 mins

Double Storey (Infection) (B Class Anything Goes)
159 723 517 The Estadio Stadium has been upgraded with ramps, boosters and loops. Hopefully this all loads in with your friends!

Daylight Photo Studio
292 362 959

Red Photo Studio
173 724 414

Purple Photo Studio
497 255 749

Lava Photo Studio (Hot Wheels required)
447 555 772

thanks for reading

3 Likes

Updated the list of tracks shared.

1 Like

Thanks for building all these tracks! I’ll definitely try a few but I gotta be honest, I hate car restrictions. Anything goes with some suggested vehicles is my favorite.
Lower prop tracks tend to not be as fun for me personally but I get you want to cater to impatient people or people with older systems that don’t load props sometimes.

Thanks Joey for having a look at them :slight_smile: if they ever update Eventlabs to load props correctly in convoys/ online racing then i’ll try more detailed ones.

1 Like

I definitely understand what you mean! They need to fix that issue asap. I’ve had problems myself and it’s gotten worse lately! On a recent route my prop counter was off by 34%. I was already committed to a 4 biome off road goliath before the issues got worse so I had to push through during the prop issue. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Updated with photos.

they fixed the Super 7 Challenge cards so “Orange Nightmare” should now work correctly with the tuned version.

had a play around with making props for Infection and added some more racing events above.

Added a few more tracks and dabbled in some Photography studios for Eventlab.

Have updated the list with a few more tarmac races with “Anything Goes” Classifications

Added Some more tracks from the Rally Expansion DLC and Hot Wheels.

Have updated the sharecodes since ive put new thumbnails, ive got some more events on my creative hub with thumbnails too if you search my gamertag