[ FANTASY ] Cheddar's Cheesy Gallery & Bone Crusher

Thank you Special K! Although I’m at a quandary for what else to do with the car. Since I grabbed just part of the original design to make a new one on the Cougar hoping to make a " Drag " car out of it.
just so tired can’t concentrate on paint riht now :frowning:

Nice Cougar and like the artwork on the Civic .

Thank you also Neon ( wish I knew how to do the multi quote ) But I appreciate everyone’s kind words and input. It’s nice to get positive feedback from the community. ( makes you feel that you did something at least 1/2 right :slight_smile:

Nice logo!

Thanks Rambo!

kudos cheddar

Thanks Hotrod!, seeing some familiar faces in here. Looking like a reunion :slight_smile: hoping to grab some booth time tonight. Need to set my sights on next design. It’s a toss up between 2 . I f I was a quicker painter then it wouldn’t be much of a problem , but since I’m not its difficult to choose which one to start on. Oh Decisions Decisions.

Well I was going to post some new pics up but since Flickr decided to take a dump and is not allowing that right now I will have to postpone that.
But , to let everyone know that the cars now shared are

ALL Just Added
1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator ( just added)
2011 Ferrari FF ( Red ed. )
1973 BMW 2002 Turbo
Hope to get some photos up once Flickr fixes the issue

THANKS!

Will be looking forward to the photos CB :wink: Still admiring your work even if from afar :wink: say…two Forzas back :wink:

Thanks Kool! well here’s the photos.
These are the last layouts for the " EVIL’ racing design
you can see the O.P for cars available on “share” front

THANKS!

Some changes have been made to the Mercury below

Pirates MLB ( GO BUCS )

Looking good

Now Available for the 2016 Retro Cartoon Comp

Excellent paint, Mr Bob. Will grab a copy next time I get on. The retro contest is looking like a massive hit.

Thank you Pocket, I’m working on a variant of it also. ( will post some pics in a bit ) you are correct, amazing paints being done by everyone. Great event!

Jabberjaw turned out great and nice choice of car too… somehow that Maserati look likes a shark though!!!

Thank you Fluex! I went with the Maserati because of the trident car logo. It tied in nicely with the “Sea” theme. I’m working on a variant with a " Mother of Pearl " base to also tie into the sea theme.

Still a bit to do

Maserati GS shared

Almost ready, JabberJaw #2

2010 Nissan 370Z

Nice layout on the second car. Looks like you were able to get the Neptunes in after all… : )

Thanks H.L, I enjoyed this comp. It was nice to see alot of returning faces and New ones for the comp.

Paints looking good.