[ FANTASY ] Cheddar's Cheesy Gallery & Bone Crusher

Hello Everyone tis the start of a new gallery. My first in FM6.

To start I will list all current projects in post 1
as I " SHARE" them I will list In the following posts, Car, Keywords ETC.
Thanks for taking a peek, hope you enjoy at least one thing that I create. PEACE!

Current Project

Maserati

All Designs that are " SHARED will be posted here as they are added.

Plymouth Prowler :

keyword 1 : Fantasy
keyword 2 : Original
Description : Deadlights Kustoms

2002 Acura RSX Type S

keyword 1 : Fantasy

( I used the following )
Rims : Hamann Edition Race Rims ( Multi Piece )
Front : INGS
Rear wing : MUGEN
Rear Bumper : BOMEX
Side Skirts : INGS

1973 BMW 2002 Turbo

keyword 1 : Racing

2011 Ferrari FF ( RED ed. )

'70 Mercury Cougar Eliminator

Maserati

keyword 1 : Cartoon
Description : Retro Cartoon Comp

spot

Hey Cheddar, Nice to see you posting new stuff in FM6. Yeah that’s weird and different, curious to see where you go with it.

Thanks Hotlap! I love having all the extra layers to " Hide my mistakes " It’s a slow process but I’m getting used to the new paint booth. Now if I could figure out the save and share a little easier. I keep ending up with multiple saved designs then have to go back in and delete extras :frowning:

Good to see you posting again. If you share a paint, don’t apply to your car and then change something. The file will remain shared, but you will lose access to it.

Thank you for the help Special K, usually I save it to car till I know that I am satisfied with it then I save it to catalog and “share”. That’s kinda “Barney” that you lose access to your own design over a game flaw. It should just allow you to " re-sinc " it.

1 Like

Cant wait to see more of your fantastic paints, CBob.

Thank you for the kind words Pocket, Im doing a few more layouts on the FF and I have one for the Mercury that I like that are almost ready to be shared. Then its off to start a new project.

Liking the paint, nice job. You guys are going to make me come out of hiding. Lol.

1 Like

Thank you Dread! We would love to have you come out of hiding. Talent such as yours needs to be seen. So dust off the brushes and hit the paint booth :slight_smile:

Nice work CB! Keep them coming!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you Elm ! I will try, I’m slowing down in my advanced age :slight_smile:

Peek at the Mercury ( Hoping to find a Drag Tune for this ) If anyone can point me in the right direction please post. Thanks!

The Eliminator’s looking sweet there my friend. Might I suggest you follow the roof text and color the side text red and black also… maybe the DeadLights half & half?

Thanks bud! Sounds like a brilliant idea. The text on the roof was an afterthought. But I think it would look better if I changed the rest to match it.

Nice to see you have a Gallery for FM6. The Cougar is coming along nicely. I hope you’re enjoying FM6 (at least the painting part).

Wolf

Thanks Wolf, it’s a slow process. Painting is really doing a number on my eyes. May have to take more breaks in between ( which means more delays ) but I have been enjoying the game.

The hood on the RSX is really intriguing! Very cool style!

[AB]

Thanks AB, The RSX is also my favorite. It was the original car That I did the layout on so I think it turned out the best.

Hi C, that Cougar is stylin’, man!