Eye on the spy forzathon

I am another that has NEVER had 1 issue with getting ANY forzathon challenges or ANY game achievements…except the subaru of course
Also if i have ANY issues a proper hard reset has cleared it

I also have done many of the Forzathon challenges and never had a problem. Many times recieved more than on achievement during the races as well ( during my championship races I also got the wreckage achievement unintentionally😃)

1 Like

I’ve had a 100% success rate when it comes to Forzathon challenges and have received 100% of the rewards.

My setup:

Internet connected at all times, even when the Xbox is turned off
Internet Nat Type: Open
Xbox Privacy settings all open (Got nothing to hide!)
Xbox notifications: On
FH3 In-game notifications: On
Xbox bought from new and not tampered with (No console bans)
FH3 bought new from reputable source (No cheapo/free/fake)
Xbox profile not tampered with even when you could do it on the 360

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I did not receive Porsche. It was hard to find a championship to even race the DB5 in, should have been easier to find a championship to race it in.

Do you know how to play this game? Make your own.

2 Likes

How come Turn 10 always gets blamed for things?

Playground Games are the actual devs…

I am sorry some of you had issues.

This was easy and actually fun. The DB5 makes a really nice B Class Car.

Perhaps I should not have chosen an Endurance Championship. To be honest, aside from the Street Races, that was the most fun I have had in Single Player.

I did a quick three race championship in the DB5, got the Porsche on my first try. I put some upgrades on my DB5 before the championship and some people are saying the achievement only appeared after downloading a tune so maybe a stock DB5 is the problem?