Explore the Horizon (Series 21) info | available now

So what’s the stay tuned and the photo mode? Did I miss something? And I guess if the photo mode is the big stay tuned thingy then I’m glad I missed it.

I did Profesional Photography for 24 years for real. I have REAL photos of Michael Andretti and Mark Martin in REAL RACES at Portland International Raceway. Why would I ever want a bunch a fake gamey photos?

2 Likes

Not really ? Just going off (I think MM) comment about details of the new photo mode update coming later. I don’t tune in to these things anyway but almost did out of curiosity on the photo part until I saw that. So I’m just waiting to see what the “new” is and what bugs it spawns :wink:

1 Like

What bugs it spawns! Yes, got that right. Yeah I don’t tune into any of those things. Tuned into a few during FH3 and those were what drew me into FH4. But the way things changed between FH3 and FH4, the shows and stuff just went way down the tubes. You could really say FH4 was a different game altogether. And the shows were just developers showing off with “oh gee look at the pretty stuff we did”.

I’m sure the photo show will be “oh gee, look at the pretty stuff we did”. Why not put that effort into new tracks? Maybe build some new roads in some of the waste land?

Oh, I forgot, it isn’t a racing game anymore is it? It’s a playground game with cars!

4 Likes

Are they gonna have Lamborghini Revuelto, or the Mustang Dark Horse?

Finally they had GMC Hummer EV.

Considering neither are slated to be released until 2024, and this next update’s themes are exploration and overlanding, eight ball says no.

2 Likes

The Hummer EV looks so meta. I hope they make it good.

Certainly, sooner or later. I wouldn’t expect them in Forza Horizon 5 though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another series, another ritual. I reveal the rest of the cars, and a certain guy who only likes the Aventador Roadster will post another comment.

Actually my expectations somehow were mildly up. We got two classic trucks new to Forza. Plus some more Spainard cars. A fair win in my book.

1 Like

a day-one disappointment, still going strong

1 Like

Tune in now! Join us for the May 2023 edition of Forza Monthly! We’ll preview the “Explore the Horizon” series update for Forza Horizon 5 including the Festival Playlist, reward cars, and photo mode updates, hear from livery artist FormFirm on our Community Spotlight, rundown the latest Forza community events, and more!

Twitch | YouTube

Featured EventLabs:
Ark Drift City Dash GP by ARKRA1DERS (share code: 120 772 917)
Ovalution (share code: 516 271 746) - playable after the update goes live
Photo Studio (share code: 542 307 531) - playable after the update goes live

2 Likes

Cupra Formentor is confirmed, so’s the Tavascor Concept
Summer reward is Deberti F-250
Autumn reward is a '86 Ford F-150!! It’s a miracle!
Winter’s reward is a Chevrolet K-10! OMG!
And Spring’s reward is the GMC Hummer.

I defo want to get the old F-250 and the K-10 truck. Love it!

8 Likes

Wuling hoarders in shambles rn

1 Like

Third update in a row with only #NewToForza cars added (and other features). And this time there are six of them. That’s quite amazing, I’d say :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to take these cars to Sierra Nueva :smiling_face:

7 Likes

more amazing pickups and 4x4 :muscle:

4 Likes

still loling at this

I would say this update is the best curlist ever for me.
The K10 and F-150 are especially great. For years there have been people on this forum who wanted a classic pickup and I thought their wish would never be granted.
But it has been granted. It’s a miracle.

I hope these two trucks can be modified to slammed style, not like other pickups & 4x4 models that can only be upgraded to off-road style.

Oh look!! More EV’s people will complain about being underwhelming, go figure… I REALLY, REALLY hope they load these turds up as optional purchases from the AutoShow rather than reward us with them.

Def looking forward to the K-10 and F-150… and loading the kitchen appliances into the Auction House!

2 Likes

I’m more into offroad racing so these new vehicle additions are great for me.

I only take photo’s when required but the improved photo mode should be nice for those that enjoy that kind of stuff.

I’m not creative enough to make worthwhile eventlab creations but the snappable oval track pieces will be great for the creators in the community.

4 Likes

Only Playground could have an update with six cars, and none of them were on my 618 car and counting wishlist. Good one, PG. Good one. Also, first you’re drinking from a certain government’s well, then Extreme E’s, and now Cupra’s. You couldn’t make your promotional deals with manufacturers who paid their way into the game any more obvious than you have already.

1 Like