Expensive and annoying problem

A couple of days ago I switched from Xbox to PC with my Forza 7 game. I originally had the ultimate edition of Forza 7 on my Xbox which was bought since the early stages of Forza 7. When I wanted to switch to pc I thought that I could just buy the standard edition of the game so that I can sync my account from Xbox to pc to get said “Ultimate Edition”. Sadly this was not true as when I started the game and played for around 30min I noticed that I didn’t have access to the VIP cars that I had, this made me quite mad as I have basically already spent ~$200 on this game to get both accounts working. I honestly don’t know what to do because I feel like it is unfair if I have to spend another $100 just to get the ultimate edition. If you have any tips or ideas that could help me PLEASE share!
GodzilaTuner -AKA (Sir_Camo)

You didn’t need to purchase any version of Forza Motorsport 7 on your PC. So long as you’re using the same Xbox account (Gamertag) used to purchase Forza Motorsport 7 on the Xbox, you can download the title on PC, sync your game save and keep all your Ultimate Edition benefits at no additional cost.

This applies to all Xbox Play Anywhere titles.

1 Like