Expansion 1: Fortune Island arrives December 13th

That is exactly my point. Everyone thinks the other groups have enough of they want, while their wants aren’t enough.

The truth of the matter is, none of these groups (drifters, drag racers, muscle car fans, hypercar fans) will EVER have everything they want, but they will still demand it.

I personally, like you, would love more retro sports cars, as well as more muscle cars and I love the oddballs as well. But, there has to be a limit somewhere and T10/PG will NEVER be able to please everyone.

2 Likes

You are funny. If you want to dream realistically dream of silly cars that can’t be raced (3 wheelers etc), More Hoonigan cars (oh wait I already said silly cars that can’t be raced), and more cars converted from Convertible to not (or visa-versa).

Such good packs!!!

/s

1 Like

Nice, cant wait

1 Like

I like that Urus

1 Like

Looks like a lot of fun. I’m guessing they’re trying to push the envelope with terrain: higher, rougher, more varied. I’m also guessing (and hoping) that, while I love the seasons, this won’t be tied to them.

1 Like

Those who have been asking for mountain roads, they finally got their wish. And they even look pretty narrow too!
I believe I also spotted a couple of sweet rally trails. I don’t regret buying the UE this time around, given that I get to play this without additional cost.

3 Likes

Fujimi Kaido reborn !

8 Likes

This is gonna be good for the drifters and pretty bad for people who enjoy open roads…

Where is this island supposed to be IRL? “Fortune Island” returns me a location in the Phillippines… But obviously that won’t be the case judging by previous expansions.

2 Likes

It would have to be northwards from the UK for the Aurora Borealis to be so visable. Parhaps around Iceland or Greenland.

looks like Isle of Skye and some of the scenes had “the Old man of Store” & “Eilean Donan Castle”

The Northern lights are very visible from the North of Scotland and often as far south as Edinburgh. The island could possibly be Orkney or Shetland.

2 Likes

Same. While winter looks beautiful, I really don’t like how literally every road on the map feels icy.

“driftards”? Lmao

Shame they couldn’t have kept with the British theme for cover cars; parhaps the new range rover sport SVR?

Otherwise, looks good.

we occasionally get it up north in the UK…

one big question i have now is, when will the garage limit get increased? A handful of new cars in the Expansion (i’m guessing) and now a couple of new Hoonigan cars from the Car Pass… how long before we end up hitting the Garage Limit?

Yes, I did realise that we got the Aurora Borealis here in the UK (mostly Scotland) but I felt that it could be discarded as an option due to the intensity shown. Having said that, I have never been up north to see the Northern lights myself so probably shouldn’t comment.

Regarding garage limit, I didn’t realise that such a thing existed, what is this limit set to?

550 is current garage limit.

That looks really good, almost that good that almost feel bad that im not gonna buy that.

So hyped!

Looks pretty cool. I’m more of an open road race fan to drifting but i can see it’ll be pretty fun to drive. Looks like a fictional take on the islands at the top of Scotland.

I just hope there’s a decent story/purpose/progression system, unlike FH4 which is very disappointing on that front.

Shame that the paved switchbacks we’ve been asking for years are locked behind a paywall… who could’ve seen that one coming.

I’m so hyped, but all my hype is for nothing if they don’t fix the multiplayer. That’s what gives the game longevity for me

4 Likes

Yeah, I can get behind this setting. Then again to be honest all they have to do to please us is just not do Hot Wheels

4 Likes