Exhaust Tuning

Custom tuning for flames, burbles and exhaust note

I would like to make a suggestion about exhaust tuning in Forza Horizon 5. The cars in Forza Horizon 5 all don’t exactly sound like the car would in real life; not only that, but when you modify the engine, the car will sound different. I was hope that Xbox Game Studios will add an exhaust tuning feature to make the cars sound more realistic. Please and thank you!

2 Likes

Burble tunes, crackle tunes, AK-47 tunes, they all do the same thing. They pop and they bang.
Now what if once installing the Race ignition, Or race Fuel system in the engine category of the cars upgrades. You would be able to go into tuning and adjust the overrun making it ‘Spit more flames’ then normal.
There is a decent size community for where they just like making color cars instead of fast cars and this would help with that.
And there could even be consequences to making backfire more such as a poorer acceleration and top speed due to a lack of fuel being burnt up in the engine.

2 Likes

J’aimerai beaucoup avoir un menu dans la personnalisation pour crĂ©er un pot d’échappement pour avoir un bruit personnalisĂ© et avoir plus ou moins de puissance.

Please add a slider in the tuning menu in a new exhaust tuning category to adjust how many pops and bangs will come out of the exhaust, because I think that too many people feel like it’s too much. Also an on and off button for the fire coming out of the exhaust would be great. Lastly it would be great if we could adjust the exhaust loudness, agressiveness and material so it could sound different kind of like the NFS games.

1 Like

i wanna show how loud my 944 is, and also make it an avaible exhaust that when you press some other button, it shows a bar of how loud you want , and to test It, rev the car.
And also a dyno, to test our car’s HP, we do It ourselves.