EVERCOOL RACING...

Evercool Racing hosted our first club meet on F6 10/3/15 ! Meet went very well…

We have member openings for F6 and F4 at this time. If interested, please contact me or any of our team mates!
You can also visit our club site at, www.evercoolracing.com
Sign on and race as our guest on any of our race titles! (Please use game tag when signing up, ty…) Absolutely no obligation to join our club to race in our events!

We are a team run by the team! No dictators or iron fisted leaders, just good driver’s sharing track time, laughs, and great friendships! We host meets of all classes, run several series during the year, host livery comps, monthly Hot Lap Comps and more! Special themed based meets and design challenges too! Such as our annual Halloween Horrors Race and design comp now in progress!

We also encourage member generated events. Have an idea for a cool race? Let us know and we will get your meet on the calendar!

Hope to see friends new and old!

…EVERCOOL56 and Team

1 Like

Waiting on your site to allow me to update my password…In the meantime sign me up and I would like number 64…sorry for being too bold.

Hey Bacon…I will look into PW for you. And if need be sign on again and I will delete your previous log on info…
See you soon!