EVENTLAB | ROADS

Driving is at the heart of what Forza Horizon 5 is. In Mexico you can encounter many different types of roads

• Asphalt
  • Dirt
  • Gravel
  • Sand
  • Off-Road

SO WHY DOESN’T EVENTLAB HAVE OPTIONS TO PLACE ROAD SECTIONS?
You could design your own… Place a few asphalt block down, then add wall pieces as road markings sunk into the floor.
But wouldn’t it be nicer to have high quality developer made pieces such as those in the Xmas Arena?

My suggestion is to add the road pieces from the Xmas arena.
Road Section Straight Short
Road Section Right Turn Short
Road Section Straight Long
Road Section Right Turn Long
Road Section Crossroads
Road Section Roundabout Small
Road Section Roundabout Large

With premade road pieces such as these in the arena it will make building quicker & easier than ever for those who want to design long highway drives or urban metropolises.
Select the road piece, plop it down with markings already on and then snap the next piece on.

Watch players quite literally pave the way ahead with easy to use pre-made road sections.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON NEW ROAD PIECES BEING ADDED TO THE GAME?
COMMENT BELOW YOUR IDEAS / SUGGESTIONS
HIT THE UPVOTE BUTTON IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU’D LIKE TO SEE

A great idea. Of course it would be great if you could attach the curbs as snappable objects to the streets as you wish.

2 Likes

Good idea, but I don’t think they should use tiles. It would be much better to do something along the lines of Gran Turismo, Little Big Planet Racing… or a game I worked on in the past, Velocity Stream.

Meaning, the ability to draw roads with curves and banks in free-form.

2 Likes

The Apex Allstars series adds new road pieces to the EventLab props in April 2024:

This topic reached 23 votes.

3 Likes