EVENTLAB GHOST MODE TOGGLE ON AND OFF

FORZA HORIZON 5 | GHOST PLAYER TOGGLE | EVENTLAB SUGGESTION

With the ever expanding library of EventLab means demands are higher than ever for additional features as players get more experienced with the tools provided to them.

Community members who like to cruise and visit car meets would like the opportunity to do these activities in EventLabs without vanishing from sight, the ability to park up together on a Twitch stream at a brand new unique location or cruising custom made Japanese highways in formation and then pulling in to the custom made 711 shop.

Additionally this can benefit realistic racing communities allowing for exciting crashes and mistakes without ghosting adding extra excitement to the game.

Perhaps the map is a demolition derby map but unfortunately with player ghosting the only thing the player will hit is the wall.

The above are just a few examples of the benefits gained from this feature.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE TOGGLE OPTION IN EVENTLAB SETTINGS TO TURN ON OR OFF PLAYER GHOSTING FOR THE EVENT PLEASE CLICK VOTE

Thanks for reading

• Twisted Knot

I wish they gave us this option i quit creating maps as it sucks when trying to create something and cars are Ghosted!

I think if you set the event to the green one, Offroad when you select is it “dirt” “asphalt” etc it turns ghosting off. Try it to see if it still works and if it still works then prob sorted lol

Gets my vote. Spent ages making a “treasure hunt” map. Works great in single player, but I designed it with both SP and MP in mind… ghosting spoils it since “going off the beaten track” and facing the wrong way ghosts you, and stops you interacting with props, including smashables.

Being able to turn ghosting off will mean the event can be enjoyed in a convoy too.

Ghosting - On / Off / Standard / Race Start/Reset:
On: Permenant ghosting. This is currently possible but only if you create the blueprint while in a convoy. Why should ghosting only apply to MP?
Off:: Prevent all ghosting
Standard:* As it is today, including race start, off the beaten track, driving the wrong way and resets.
Race Start only: Uses the same logic as Standard, but only at the race start and when reseting/rewinding. Once initial ghosting ends, ghosting doesn’t happen again unless you rewind or reset.

It’s now well into 2024, well past the Eventlab 2.0 update and we still greatly miss this feature. I don’t understand why it is such a difficult thing for them to add in, ghost mode is disabled in other ways like when you join a convoy. By not having this feature Eventlab creations are extremely limited away from any kind of playground style creation which leaves a massive hole in the creative community!

2 Likes