EventLab Blueprints: Points Battles

Hello guys. I have created and refined an EventLab Game Mode that I’ve been working on titled Points Battle.
In this challenge type game mode, Made for Solo only, your goal is to beat scores set by Rivals and Bosses. They have names. You score points by earning Skill Bonuses from Skill Chains, specifically certain ones highlighted in yellow. Points will appear once skill earned.
Once you beat the final Boss, the challenge is completed. You can either;

• Press the Action Button (X button on Controller), finishing where you pressed it.
  • Finish the Final Lap at the start/finish line, or…
  • Beat the race’s Master Score resulting in an Automatic Finish when beaten.

To get started, try out the Tutorial Race Points Battle at the Jungla Negra Scramble. You’ll learn the ropes of the mode and even start once Tutorial is over in Lap 1. Once Lap 2 starts or you press Action Button once Tutorial Completed, is when Points Battle begins. You’ll need to beat Pepper and Salt (Rival and Boss) to complete this challenge. Remember to do a Sideswipe Skill when said. It’s a Drift/E-Drift follow by a Wreckage. Very simple to perform.
You’ll need to use the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR in A Class for this event.

Tutorial Race Points Battle - Share Code: 130 472 673

Had fun in Tutorial Race Points Battle? Too easy? Try the Jungla Negra Points Battle. Different time of day setting, same course, 1 extra Rival, higher scores, and more options to pick. You’ll need to beat 2 Rivals (Tierra & Tommy) and 1 Boss (Ryan) to complete this challenge. You can pick any car from the Land Rover manufacturer.

Jungla Negra Points Battle - Share Code: 157 961 212

And of course, third blueprint to showcase the Points Battle game mode. This is the Gran Ventaja Points Battle, located at the Gran Ventaja Scramble. 4 laps, you’ll need to beat 2 Rivals (Logan & Yarris) and 2 Bosses (Ross & Ollie) to complete this challenge. Remember, it’s after you beat the final boss that you can then plan on how you want to end the event. You can pick any car from the Unlimited Offroad Category.

Gran Ventaja Points Battle - Share Code: 164 858 946

Hope you guys have fun trying out Points Battle. Feedback is definitely appreciated. I’ll add some more whenever I got something neat to show. Good luck!